Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

films

Has anyone seen this yet Saw III i heard paramedics were called to some cinema's to attend to people who had fainted at some of the content of it ,do you think films like this should be allowed to be realeased ?

It's not about whether some movies should/shouldn't be released. Usually it's about whether to go and watch them or not.

If people don't go for shit movies with lots of blood/cutting arms and legs/other gore stuff there wouldn't be such movies.

Other problem are children who should not watch it - but this, apparently, is where parents should do what's needed.

Nay to censorship.

Hell yeah they should be released, after all it's up to the ppl who goes to the movies to decide if they are strong enough to see it or not.

If u know that u get scared easely and can't stand seeing blood or something don't go see a horror movie or a movie that contains of bloody messes with heads blown off or something.

It's all up to the person who's going to the movies to see a film to decide what they want to see if u want to see a film with scary monsters that eats ur pants go ahead or if u want to see a film with ppl shoting/blowing/cutting others up go ahead you can also chose to see a film with a cartoon bull sitting under a tree sniffing flowers.

I don't like censorship, why should someone else sit and decide for me what i should see or not?

i dont belive in any form of censorship too blood and gore do not worry me at all any films that have a religious evil kinda back ground scare me the most like Stigmata that realy scared me for some reason ...

borat == awesome :cry:
i wana c it!!!!! iv only seen outaces lol

Has anyone seen this yet Saw III i heard paramedics were called to some cinema's to attend to people who had fainted at some of the content of it ,do you think films like this should be allowed to be realeased ?

It should still be released. Same thing happened with Blair Witch Project and there was no gore in it. It was just a suck-ass movie. I even went to those woods after I saw it (They're up by Ocean City, MD). Still wasn't scary.

Where am I? o.o

Anyways, a few people who can't see blood shouldn't spoil it for everyone else. They act like it doesn't even run through them.

borat == awesome :)

i agree lol that film was fantastic

Borat the guy was ali g right ? i must go see this he is indeed a very funny guy,what about a sporting movie i think The greatest must be one of my favorites all about Muhammad Ali.I think the musical score that goes along with a movie can make or break a film and The greatest love of all played at the end of the film made me cry i may be biased on this film though because i happen to think Ali was the best sporting hero ever

its alright..some people thought it was *really* funny some ok funny, but its funny either way :P

It's a bit anti-semetic btw if you're easily offended. :P

This may be irrelevant to the topic but I read on a news report earlier that some frat boys in Borat are sueing. They were drunk and making really bigoted comments but they're the ones sueing :x

This may be irrelevant to the topic but I read on a news report earlier that some frat boys in Borat are sueing. They were drunk and making really bigoted comments but they're the ones sueing :x

sueing who and for what ?

Funny is that usually the ones sueing movies, plays, songs are the ones that are too f...ing 'saint' to see the stick in their own eye.

Uh... hang on I'll pull up the article on it. I read another report today saying people from a Romanian village are threatening to sue the movie producers also.

Edit:

Frat boys sue:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/6/story....jectid=10410642

I'll pull up the other report about the village later.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

I love films :doze:

Shawshank Redemption, Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, Godfather 1&2, Matrix, Terminator 2, are films that are amongst my top 10.

I love films :doze:

Shawshank Redemption, Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, Godfather 1&2, Matrix, Terminator 2, are films that are amongst my top 10.

wow nice choice Shawshank Redemption what a film i mean the person who wrote the book also must be a genius. Lemme think on this one because my top 10 films hmmmm hard one because so many to chose from but ill be back (the green mile) ...... right im off to think may take a bit LOL

I'm still afraid of Samara from "The Ring" ;*(

Btw some of my fav films: Shine, Lost Highway, Pulp Fiction, The Kingdom (of Lars von Trier), Trainspotting, American Beauty,The Hours, and few more, for sure I forgot about some important ones. Oh and few films where Johnny Depp is starring. I'm a big fan of him and basically many films with Johnny are just great. :)

My favorate Film is " BreaveHeart "

" they can take our life ...... but they can never take .... our freedom :P "

and also like :

"saw 1&2 , Fight Club , Lord Of The Rings 1&2&3 (every time i see them i want 2 play EL more "am an elf :) " ) , Forest Gumb , Godfather 1&2 , most of jackie chan movies "

thats what i remmeber now

FMA

wow nice choice Shawshank Redemption what a film i mean the person who wrote the book also must be a genius.

Lol Stephen King wrote it under another name.so genius yes

my films ermmmm

.Goodfellas

Lord of the Rings

Star Wars

The Thing (remake)

Matrix

Pulp Fiction

From Dusk Till Dawn

The Keep

and to many more to mention