Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

Female Ogre

My idea of a fem ogre, a little bit weaker then a male ogre.

its pretty simple, easy concept. If there is a male then there has to be a female, I learnt that in health class :)

or you could make a armed ogre, male and female, or w/e

There is my idea^^

Comment or whatever you like

Thgink

Ogres are mutaded gnomes. As all mutants they're sterile.

femal gnomes can get mutated to 'ogres' as well (if sticking to this theory!)

plus if they were sterile, they would die out fast :)

EDIT: forgot to put that its a good idea :(

Edited by Rockfall

Cool ... then can we have baby ogres lol sorry . personally i would rather see new monsters instead of just a diff kind of an excisting one

Unless you chop chop chop chop it.

I wouldn't like to see it female ogres... Male one are ugly, fem ones just have to be completely not aesthetic.

It looks more like female dwarf, yet, it may work as fem ogre. Make it uber strong. I bet it would pwn all giants.

Yep, female ogre (actually a Games Workshop figure of one).

So the beard... They must be a cross between a Gnome and a Dwarf?

All of us know that nobody is able to spot the difference between female dwarf and male dwarf. That's why there is so many divorces between dwarves (the night after wedding might be a shock).

I don't see why they would have to be stronger then the males though, I dont want to be sexist, but typically males are stronger...

Because when you realise that thing you're trying to kill is a woman you're dying out of shock.

History

It is believed that the brutish races were originally the guardians and soldiers of the Inner Realm, the realm of Mortos. With the help from Selain, Mortos corrupted other races as well and grew tired of his brutes. He whispered to Lord Kilaran, promising great wealth, and so a deal was signed. From the shadow depths of the Inner Realm, Lord Kilaran and Mortos unleashed terror upon the soil of Draia. So was the dawn of the brutish races.

It is firmly believed that the ogres originates from the Inner Realm and that they enter the Lower Realm (Draia) through passages unknown. It is also believed that the ogres are corrupted abominations originating in another race. And there are also some scholars who believe that the ogres are constant and that they are subject to the curse of Mortos.

The truth is that there are little or no fact to support any of the above theories, but the common man on Draia would agree to some or all of the above theories. What they would not agree to is that there is a female ogre. And the basis of denial is that a female ogre has never been seen or heard of.