Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JonLask

Buying and Help

**Buying** Tit Chain Armor (worth 600k...looking for range of 300-400k)

...that is for quest btw...

**Help**

looking for a tit serp maker...i know there are a few out there and prolly all of them said no already to me...but hey...if there is someone out there that wants to HELP someone out...ill really appreciate it

...prolly gonna be for quest as well...

i know...i could've bought one for 1mil...i just dont have the money yet...and i have the ingreeds...just no one nice enough to make it for me...:D haha

my god...ok people you see my name...IS THERE AN H IN IT?...ok people need to learn how to read...

im gettin the money and im sure i will buy one...was just lookin for someone nice enough to make it for me since i have the ingreeds...but i c there is no one in EL that nice...

my god...ok people you see my name...IS THERE AN H IN IT?...ok people need to learn how to read...

im gettin the money and im sure i will buy one...was just lookin for someone nice enough to make it for me since i have the ingreeds...but i c there is no one in EL that nice...

I was hoping to stop calling you a idiot but I see again I must. Come on dude, people who can make serps don't need anymore exp (unless your frak:)) and if everyone will make you one for free out of your bars then everyone can just buy the bars and bam a tit serp for 130k

hoping? how about you just stop...cuz after reading all the other posts you made...whew...ok and i know i wasnt gonna find someone...cuz i bought one myself...so its aiight...

ok so this is late but hey...lol