Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

Not worth to read all the flames, but I read the logs.

My conclusion, Mufossa? You asked to get one out of it.

Mufossa earns a rated 'R' for retarded. Atlantis told you numerous times why V will not make war and you kept asking the same thing to him.

-Blee

2 ppl flamin 1 is unfair :evilgrin:

so lets make this 2 ppls...

why do u always argue bout pkg? they give us many things to laugh bout, and they always talking that much bullshit that its funny again, so lets have a bit fun and laugh our asses off plx?

well they'r high lvl ppl with bought chars, training = impossible ( yeh quim dont tell me muf trains 2 hours a day now, 2 Hours is NOTHING! ) even "I" or like u would call me now, THE NOOB (who made pookies die cause catching diss btw) train more then 6 hours a day, and even 6 hours aint that much, look, lorck trains like whole day :evilgrin:

but anyway dont bitch around here, better fight dushan again... i mean u will get pwnd again till u take ur branch, if Pkg is losing in a fight they always use branch, and THEY CALL US COWARDS OR W/E ???

hmm... good job dushan btw... :)

whatever, if u think dushan so bad then i challenge him. but he wont show

What makes you think I wont show? rofl

will be looking for you when total war starts.

P.S. I killed you more times than you killed me and I'm perkless :) Only reason I could die from you is because you have special armors/weapons and unlimitied amount of EMPs.

Only reason I could die from you is because you have special armors/weapons and unlimitied amount of EMPs.

my words...i wanna watch ur fight today...good luck