Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

Guest ohmygod

Yup, so you set Vwar to enemy now?

*No truth

Edited by ohmygod

the possibility is growing...ill wait till pook gets home most likley it will not take place untill tommorow

IF in fact theses are all facts

******CAN A MOD OR SOMEONE VERIFY THIS PLEASE******.......(1)IF SOMEONE JOINS A GUILD THAT IS IN TOTAL WAR HOW LONG BEFORE THEY ARE ABLE TO TAKE PLACE IN TOTAL WAR [iS THEIR A WAITING PERIOD]

**** ONLY ANWSER (2) IF ANWSER TO (1) IS YES

(2)IF THEY ARE KICKED FROM GUILD AND JOIN ANOTHER GUILD..IF THEY REJOIN THE GUILD IN TOTAL WAR DO THEY HAVE TO WAIT THREE DAYS AGAIN OR ARE THEY ABLE TO TOTAL WAR RIGHT AWAY

Edited by mufossa

Guest ohmygod

the possibility is growing...ill wait till pook gets home most likley it will not take place untill tommorow

They are Trust me :hug:

The answer to your questions can be obtained from pookies or Quim..after all they "infiltrated" a noob guild to do just this

Edited by ohmygod

They are Trust me :hug:

The answer to your questions can be obtained from pookies or Quim..after all they "infiltrated" a noob guild to do just this

BUt wasent that the result of a bug?

Guest ohmygod

no, The bug was the other guild didnt have to declare war on you before you could attack. this was fixed after a few hours.

Oh yeah wonder which guild discovered this bug ?

Edited by ohmygod

******CAN A MOD OR SOMEONE VERIFY THIS PLEASE******.......(1)IF SOMEONE JOINS A GUILD THAT IS IN TOTAL WAR HOW LONG BEFORE THEY ARE ABLE TO TAKE PLACE IN TOTAL WAR [iS THEIR A WAITING PERIOD]

(2)IF THEY ARE KICKED FROM GUILD AND JOIN ANOTHER GUILD..IF THEY REJOIN THE GUILD IN TOTAL WAR DO THEY HAVE TO WAIT THREE DAYS AGAIN OR ARE THEY ABLE TO TOTAL WAR RIGHT AWAY

There is no waiting period, you can attack or be attacked right away.

Yeah, what he said :hug:

Yeah, what he said :hug:

OK then OMG , my anwser is NO, i cant allow you guys to guild hop to safty while we remain pkable for half the game day

mABYE THEIR SHOULD BE A "COOLDOWN" PERIOD BEFORE A NEW MEMBER OF THE GUILD IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE THAT WOULD DISCOURAGE THE CREATION OF [EXCESS] ALT GUILD FOR THIS PURPOSE ONLY..MOREOVER MAKING TOTAL WAR A FAIR PROPOSITION FOR ALL.....[THIS WILL ALSO PUT AN END TO GUILD HOPNG FOR TOTAL WAR PURPOSE ONLY]

THIS WILL DO A FEW THINGS POSITIVE FOR TOTAL WAR ,........ THE ALCH AND MANUERS AND MIXERS AND HARVESTERS COULD GO TO ALT GUILD DURING WAR TIME AND WHEN THEY COME BACK NOT NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE THEIR WILL BE NO WAITING PERIOD TO HARVEST :)........

Edited by mufossa

rotflmao the more i read the more scared PkG seems..... mufo you go on about even terms? wtf is even about you guys picking off the low level mixers in the enemy guilds? why not fight somebody on even terms a guild with all fighters? and dont give more of your logic cuz it is all flawed...

EDIT: oh i almost forgot the noobish kk plx ty

Edited by Orgo

rotflmao the more i read the more scared PkG seems..... mufo you go on about even terms? wtf is even about you guys picking off the low level mixers in the enemy guilds? why not fight somebody on even terms a guild with all fighters? and dont give more of your logic cuz it is all flawed...

Really you havent read this thread then, and if you have you havent understood a damn thing ....lmao ur the nubb i understand youre nmt was branched lol@ u

Edited by mufossa

Really you havent read this thread then, and if you have you havent understood a damn thing ....lmao ur the nubb i understand youre nmt was branched lol@ u

lol you are a dumb shit arent you... i have never had nmt =P i dont train on fluffies and dont waste the gold to get =P and i have read the WHOLE LONG JAWSLACKING ramblings of you and everybody else.... wake up from your delousions all you want to do is kill the non-fighters so yyou refuse a guild of fighters ready to fight on equal terms..

lol you are a dumb shit arent you... i have never had nmt =P i dont train on fluffies and dont waste the gold to get =P and i have read the WHOLE LONG JAWSLACKING ramblings of you and everybody else.... wake up from your delousions all you want to do is kill the non-fighters so yyou refuse a guild of fighters ready to fight on equal terms..

LIsten you moron read posts 116 and 117 then voice you very worthlless opinions

are you even in ^V^? you arent even gonna set us as enemy why would you bother to post here this is between pkg and ^V^ atm.. u aint got the ballz for total war w/ pkg

Edited by mufossa

lol i seem to have hit a sencitive spot.... oooooo.... touchy child arent you.... and i have... like i said your logic is flawed... and really... if you think my opinion is worthless it doesnt matter since the thoughts of worthless people like yourself mean nothing

Edit: rotflmao again guy..... i dont have a guild to make you total war atm.... when i make one i will be pacient and play with your little frinds like a good boy

Edited by Orgo

lol i seem to have hit a sencitive spot.... oooooo.... touchy child arent you.... and i have... like i said your logic is flawed... and really... if you think my opinion is worthless it doesnt matter since the thoughts of worthless people like yourself mean nothing

Very good then stop wasting youre time on me...ty plx plx move on to next thread ..good for nothing but flaming posts u are..

me and omg are actualy tring to get somthing worked out here

Edited by mufossa

Mufo, I do understand your argument. In non all caps, it can be summarized with

They will only join VwAr when they are ready for war, but we will not always be ready

And yes, that arguement does make sense. You do keep suggesting to move our mixers to a different guild or declare with ^v^ or something, this will NOT happen because our guild voted almost unanimously against war with any guild and it wouldn't be fair to force those people in our guild to leave/change their playing style.

IF you declared war on our sub guild, I personally might spend a decent amount of time in there, not just hop in to PK one of the members in your guild that actually started from scratch, but be in that guild at times when I am not mixing/harvesting.

Entropy, if you are still reading this, I would reccomend the following

Have a command, that can only be executed once or additional times with 25kgc fees, that would allow a player to define themselves as a participant in total guilds war. This way, I could stay as a viking, members that don't PK as much could stay as a viking, but only I would participate in guild wars. This solves the problem, I think.

Mufo, I do understand your argument. In non all caps, it can be summarized with

They will only join VwAr when they are ready for war, but we will not always be ready

And yes, that arguement does make sense. You do keep suggesting to move our mixers to a different guild or declare with ^v^ or something, this will NOT happen because our guild voted almost unanimously against war with any guild and it wouldn't be fair to force those people in our guild to leave/change their playing style.

IF you declared war on our sub guild, I personally might spend a decent amount of time in there, not just hop in to PK one of the members in your guild that actually started from scratch, but be in that guild at times when I am not mixing/harvesting.

Entropy, if you are still reading this, I would reccomend the following

Have a command, that can only be executed once or additional times with 25kgc fees, that would allow a player to define themselves as a participant in total guilds war. This way, I could stay as a viking, members that don't PK as much could stay as a viking, but only I would participate in guild wars. This solves the problem, I think.

I quite like this idea...so basically what youre saying summarized is :hug: ...memebers of a guild who want to participate in total war have to pay a fee and harmless mixers would be safe

Edited by mufossa

Very good then stop wasting youre time on me...ty plx plx move on to next thread ..good for nothing but flaming posts u are..

i dont know what thread you are reading guy cuz this is full of people other than yourself and ^v^ and all havecome to the same conclusion...you wont fight an all fighter guild...simple....and my posts werent flaming... simply observitive... i recall you were the first to throw insults =P

i dont know what thread you are reading guy cuz this is full of people other than yourself and ^v^ and all havecome to the same conclusion...you wont fight an all fighter guild...simple....and my posts werent flaming... simply observitive... i recall you were the first to throw insults =P

dosent say much for youre memory i guess but anyway...last 1-3 pages have been narrowed to ^V^ they seem to be only guild willing to try and come to some situation where we can total war with each other...so please i ask again if you have no intention of total war with us please dont waste good posting pages......

Edited by mufossa

i told you (read more carefully kk plx) i have every intentiuon of it =P and as for my memory you need to check your eyes.... not a single page is just PkG and V =P

you get the idea ...me and omg are only ones who are working on something ..... needless to say

and oh atlantis's post was very constructive as well but all you offered is insults

rebutle (do you know what that means guy?)

a witty, yet smart replay? =P

no you mistake me for arigorn who needs you and the rest to hold his hand.... i have even out right attacked with you and others to attack me there... so errrr..... whats that? oh i know another dumb shit responce....

you think youre really smart lmao youre opinion is obviously out of anger ... you have no sense in it and nothing constructive but to put me down ..WHAT GOOD ARE YOU? move on to next thread

oh god i seee him posting again...more flame i guess :::sighs:::

Edited by mufossa

*sigh* you know your right... i should stay above your level of thinking and move on... and yes... i love venting my anger with laughter and PMs on how fun this is....

please tell me what was the point of this post, has it anything to do witht he thread??? i think no ...therfore it looks like flame to me...i dont want this locked till we come to a conclusion thats why i want you to leave

Edited by mufossa

easy solution... stop trying to insult me and i will gladly leave you to you cowardice.. and since your so "pro" why not prove it by argeeing to the v terms?

Edited by Orgo

*sigh* you know your right... i should stay above your level of thinking and move on... and yes... i love venting my anger with laughter and PMs on how fun this is....

lol and you sure seem to look foward to my next statement....it really warms my heart to know you care

actually im waiting to see if ENT has anything to say about my idea and atlantis's idea ..:P dont flatter youre self

easy solution... stop trying to insult me and i will gladly leave you to you cowardice..

shall we meet in kf or perhaps votd ? create a guild tough guy we can make total war..if im so coward kk :D

Ok, I deleted some of the flames.

Orgo also got a 7 days suspension from the forums for flaming.

I will think about that command, it will be free to set yourself as a participant, and 50Kgc to remove yourself as a participant.