Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

we held a PK contest today n only the nuubs showed up with 10/10 ad

yea pr0 tit serp and mirror to win ;o great contest ;)

OH BTW: i think the tit serp and mirror is exactly those things quim scammed from my friend, now i also know why he gave it back, cause no1 won the pkg contest LOL!

well 2-3 hours training is a fking lot, even a "newb" like pookies calls me, trains more than 6-7 hours a day ;)

Lol at your PK contest tho.

I even bothered to see if anything was happening but I had predicted it wouldn't. And I was right.

But what do you expect: We're pr0 but you're not allowed to use mana destroy rings on us, summon on us or use BRoD on us (lol at last one, scared of your own weapon.)

Why not ask to go in leathers only and with iron sword max and no CoL allowed?

And second you're prize wasn't worth it. Monster drop books that there are thousands of copies of in the game and a serp (omg i've got plenty of serps, more then i need and its been ages since i've manufactured any.) and 2 rostogols of which there are plenty in the game too.

You're all scared to fight the non-a/d skills. Crafting and summoning scares you. You fear summoned monsters and mana destroy rings. A real pr0 would find a solution to that problem.

My opinion: Less rules for your PK contest if you really want public. And better prizes, you're rich enough.

And for the training, I think I've trained about 12hours or more today. 2-3 hours of training, LOL.

-Blee

how mufo stays in yetti cave up to 3 hours a day
yes, good job to Mufo. I have said that to you and your guild, mufo is good, he trains a lot rarely pks, etc. You on the other hand..eh...

Atmos im tired of hearing you bitching the fact is that Pkg is to strong for anyone to handle we held a PK contest today n only the nuubs showed up
First off, lmao at no branch allowed, your guild is the king of branches, but you don't allow it used against you ;) Second, of course not. Who is going to challenge someone at #1 def #2 attack, belali's char 115/120 or so, and some people, with no summons, no anything. Our guild didn't go also because we thought it'd be more fun for you guys to just slay skellies in there as a guild project =]

Also, pr0 prizes. ^v^ guild offered tit armors and some other good stuffs to kill Lorck, less than 120 of a/d at the time, CA$H 200kgc to kill TooMass. Your guild offers a rosto mirror and serp (oh, forgot the "rare" books that yeti drop every 15 min) to kill Mufossa, pookies, and ari with no summons, rings, or brod.

i train 2-3 hours a day
LOL. No more to add. Edited by Atlantis

=Hardcore= will not make total war with PkG, not because we are scared, but because we have players that arent PK rdy 24/7.

Ps. Pookies, joining other guilds and set total war with PkG is lame and totally shows us ur real self.

Atmos im tired of hearing you bitching the fact is that Pkg is to strong for anyone to handle we held a PK contest today n only the nuubs showed up with 10/10 ad I had fun killing gilean how ever the fact is strait up no one can take us end of story n i dont wanna hear this shit that all we do is PK and buy accounts then explain how Quimbly got Bofreds account at 104/105 and has leveled nearly 12 levels and how mufo stays in yetti cave up to 3 hours a day and how i train for 2-3 hours a day ...i dont do monsters ask anyone i pvp simple as that

U prolly won PK contest lol cuz PK guilds boycotted it!! cuz pkg used branch kkthxbb

If you read the whole fucking thing Sheesh posted, it said NO BRODS, lol n00bs, she also said whats in my siggy.

GG, lock this shit now.

U prolly won PK contest lol cuz PK guilds boycotted it!! cuz pkg used branch kkthxbb

Good point, I forgot about the boycott. :D

-Blee

I just found something too. PK Event rules.

Check 2. I don't blame Sheesh for not knowing tho, I don't think she was mod already when those rules were made. And the post is a bit old anyway. But maybe that topic should be reviewed so we don't get stupid rules like today anymore.

Edited by BleedingSoul

If you read the whole fucking thing Sheesh posted, it said NO BRODS, lol n00bs, she also said whats in my siggy.

GG, lock this shit now.

Even if pkg didnt use brod, its still boycotted :D, grats on ur succesful pk contest

Good point, I forgot about the boycott. :D

-Blee

I just found something too. PK Event rules.

Check 2. I don't blame Sheesh for not knowing tho, I don't think she was mod already when those rules were made. And the post is a bit old anyway. But maybe that topic should be reviewed so we don't get stupid rules like today anymore.

There are no limits for events that are brought on by the official event team. Now if a guild hosts an event, then they are putting up prizes and they have a choice on how they want to distribute them. If they have rules, we will abide by them. With that stated, we cannot enforce limits. If you go in and cheat, and use a legal weapon of the game, I will laugh my ass off. Its legal for the game, just you cannot win the contest.

That is the difference as to what I stated. I said you could not "win" if you used those items. I did not say you could not come in and bash their heads in, as if they are not allowing the use, then they cannot use them either for the event.

I will make total war with Pkg when I buy two top20 players for our guild... Pook, Quim, will you sell your characters?

oh kk, next time i come MMD their ass off with lots of summons :laugh:

lol Dej :D

go PKG go go go another 46 pages of bullshit and someone might set war upon u :D

LOOOOOL my thoughts exactly

Atlantis the no brod was more or less to let it be know we wouldnt use it...in contest :laugh:

Edited by mufossa

We set war on you, you're just too pussy to set it back. It can easily be summarized in one sentence, we isolated the fighters from the mixers and declared war on you, you said no only if it was the whole guild, so obviously your main intention is just to kill our mixers :D

I didn't read the whole thread, but if PKG has balls, they should accept the war from any guild (or subguild).

You are a guild of fighters, so no guild with mixed skills will declare war to you. You will have to settle to accept wars from fighters only guilds.

We set war on you, you're just too pussy to set it back. It can easily be summarized in one sentence, we isolated the fighters from the mixers and declared war on you, you said no only if it was the whole guild, so obviously your main intention is just to kill our mixers :D

OK listen to reason.......IF we set war on an "ALT" guild[vwar] the only time we can actually have our fight IS when U decide to go into the "ALT" guild ...so THEREFORE we have no say in when the battle starts..making it one sided...MEANING IN LAYMANS TERMS u can just go back to V guild when u dont want to fight anymore...BUT we are always in PKG and vulnerable to atk .. I dont see this as EVEN and therfore even if pook decides yes my vote is NO i wont be suckered into uneven situation..SO Either PUT your real guild in the situation...or dont bother to compare...if you can actually reason with what i said LOGICALLY..im willing to listen..and dont tell me you will spend time in alt guild...IF THE TABLES WERE REVERSED U WOULDNT DO IT EIHER..

OK listen to reason.......IF we set war on an "ALT" guild[vwar] the only time we can actually have our fight IS when U decide to go into the "ALT" guild ...so THEREFORE we have no say in when the battle starts..making it one sided...MEANING IN LAYMANS TERMS u can just go back to V guild when u dont want to fight anymore...BUT we are always in PKG and vulnerable to atk .. I dont see this as EVEN and therfore even if pook decides yes my vote is NO i wont be suckered into uneven situation..SO Either PUT your real guild in the situation...or dont bother to compare...if you can actually reason with what i said LOGICALLY..im willing to listen..and dont tell me you will spend time in alt guild...IF THE TABLES WERE REVERSED U WOULDNT DO IT EIHER..

Yes, if they want to do that, it would be unfair. They have to stay in the new guild, not switch guilds.

Guest ohmygod

lol @ mufossa

I was in PL sto in Vwar when Quim pay 5kgc to make peace with us. so you can do it too.

Edit:

I like and am proud to wear ^v^ tag it has history so will not join Vwar permently. #ig to talk to main guild suxs and miss out on the general conversations that take place.

If you want i would be more than happy to #IG you prior to changing guilds for war with you. I am not a snakey person who will use dishonest tactics to get a pk.. oh maybe i am :D

Edited by ohmygod

Yes, if they want to do that, it would be unfair. They have to stay in the new guild, not switch guilds.

Well with that being said is their anyway to moniter there activity in "ALT" guild if so then ill accept..i dont see why the harvesters cant switch to alt when they wanna harvest ect.....

lol @ mufossa

I was in PL sto in Vwar when Quim pay 5kgc to make peace with us. so you can do it too.

im not interested in peace OMG :laugh:

I will make total war with Pkg when I buy two top20 players for our guild... Pook, Quim, will you sell your characters?

Seems like innapropriate flame plx plx np more ty :laugh:

lol @ mufossa

Edit:

I like and am proud to wear ^v^ tag it has history so will not join Vwar permently. #ig to talk to main guild suxs and miss out on the general conversations that take place.

If you want i would be more than happy to #IG you prior to changing guilds for war with you. I am not a snakey person who will use dishonest tactics to get a pk.. oh maybe i am :D

Well you know what they say about untrusthworty people.. they dont trust anyone ..:w00t: i cant agree to the terms of engagement you want . it leaves us in the dark at least if ^V^ was set to enemiy their wouldnt be any confusion

ITS ALMOST LIKE IM SITTTING IN A PK MAP 24/7 AND U JUST WALK IN WHEN U DECIDE..U TAKE NO RISK I DONT BLAME U FOR WANTING TO DO IT THIS WAY!!

Edited by mufossa

Guest ohmygod

The other post is not for PKG. Vwar will accept use of Brod from your guild. It is expected.

*BTW you cant make war 24/7 only at night. So your weak member like quim, pookies and shoq can log off at these times or hide in c2

Edited by ohmygod

The other post is not for PKG. Vwar will accept use of Brod from your guild. It is expected.

*BTW you cant make war 24/7 only at night

WHICH POST I AM LOST....who's night i live in new york

can someone post a link to total war rules im afraid i havent seen them

cant pk on c2?????..im very unfamilar with these rules.......EXACTLY what is dubbed as night time ??????

Edited by mufossa

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29999

you can pk on c2 .. i said hide on c2, lots of caves and stuff there :)

ahh .... well what is night time? it is 9:23 pm here atm and u?

its based on game time 3.30 - 0.30

oh cool so after 3:30 game time untill 0:30 it is fight time :hug:.....also from what i understand if you join a guild you cannot be active in total war for three days ? anyone know if their is any truth to this..

Edited by mufossa