Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

Guest ohmygod

Omg, the reason we wont make you enemy is because you have to make a whole new guild to kill us its sucks, if you want war I'll set ^v^ as total enemys since thats your guild, not some noob guild you made.

whatever.... i will not waste any more time on PKg

u and lorck are 2 scared to put ur own guild to total war with us, instead u join noob guild so that u protect the rest of ur members, we dont play that game. beside joining noob guild pro porpose of total war is against the rules, read entr post.

we dont want to be involved in your rulebreaking

lool.

You are very funny person.

Read what atlantis siad, we voted, the others said no, so we stick by that decision. maybe try scamm your way in to ^v^ and set #war like you did with other guild you will have more luck

lol @ pro fake rules

atlantis makes alot of posts soo many that its considered spam. and just like all other spam i recieve it gets totally ignored

I did not spam, rofl; I made like 3 posts total on this thread, it was just a long one making your whole guild look stupid, sorry about that :S

beside joining noob guild pro porpose of total war is against the rules, read entr post.

Sub guild is not illegal either. I asked radu about it specifically in game, he said its fine, as long as our main guild is not used to train or something with the sub guild, which it's not. lol @ your excuse that you don't want to be involved in rule breaking :blink:

u and lorck are 2 scared to put ur own guild to total war with us, instead u join noob guild so that u protect the rest of ur members, we dont play that game.
ye, they really are cowards, they should force the members that don't fight to get PKed while trying to train.

Seeing PKG ppl not having fun makes me happy lol :blink:

Btw, i think as soon as some mod sees that topic, it will be locked, so ppl, post ur opinions when u still can;p

eMPi

u and lorck are 2 scared to put ur own guild to total war with us, instead u join noob guild so that u protect the rest of ur members, we dont play that game. beside joining noob guild pro porpose of total war is against the rules, read entr post.

You don't play that game, you won't get no game. Nuff said, take what you can get or be bored for eternity.

-Blee

u and lorck are 2 scared to put ur own guild to total war with us, instead u join noob guild so that u protect the rest of ur members, we dont play that game.

Gee, thats funny... guess that wasn't you I saw with a different guild tag watching over pookies... :(

Seeing PKG ppl not having fun makes me happy lol :(

To this end all other PK guilds should agree terms (no PKing anyone in storage/mines, anyone without a weapon equiped or anyone training) then declare total war on each other.

Some guilds I might trust with that. HIM I know for sure would kill people whenever they see them (if they have much lower stats and are unarmed, of course :()

Seeing PKG ppl not having fun makes me happy lol :(

To this end all other PK guilds should agree terms (no PKing anyone in storage/mines, anyone without a weapon equiped or anyone training) then declare total war on each other.

Not a bad idea, but agreeing to that is one thing, keeping yourself to it another, there will always be someone who fucks up eventually. Causing trouble for both guilds.

Some guilds I might trust with that. HIM I know for sure would kill people whenever they see them (if they have much lower stats and are unarmed, of course :))

No comment.

-Blee

LoL.............atlantis why you wanna tell me "learn how to quote" wtf thats got to do with anything i got my point across .... well for people whoi will listen to reason...kk i make alt guild set war with V and when ever i feel like it ill chage guild PK you and then go back to my guild..sounds fair no?...welll thats exactly what u guys wanna do ..end of story

We said we will go to war with any GUILD that wants it NOT any ALT guild made only for pk war....if we at war we are at ALL the time WAR not when you feel like guild hoping for it...

Edited by mufossa

Mufo, I'll explain it short and easy.

1) You want war.

2) We decided, we're not giving you war. We dislike you and decided not to give you the fun of killing us.

3) We decided that we want to play if we can change to a war guild to fight and not all the time.

The thing is, you're not getting a war like you want it because we dislike PkG.

If you want the war set on, you'll adjust to the rules that the PK guilds set for you.

So, give a little a take a little, play by our rules and get PK wars. Or don't play by our rules and get bored.

This is how I think people are wanting it. Either to get you bored like hell, or to get you playing by their rules. Its up to you wether you want fun sometimes with the Total War or just won't take your chance at some fun.

-Blee

doesnt this almost completely defete the purpose of total war and how would u plan to actually hold anyone to this, u know alot of ppl wouldnt stick to this even if they agreed to it.

PKG mostlikly wouldnt.

and yes, i know i made another post here after i said i wouldnt

edit: ok so it was a different thread about someone from PKG i said that on, there r to many of them atm. i think ill just stop with all threads about PKG

Edited by Happy_G

Mufo, I'll explain it short and easy.

1) You want war.

2) We decided, we're not giving you war. We dislike you and decided not to give you the fun of killing us.

3) We decided that we want to play if we can change to a war guild to fight and not all the time.

The thing is, you're not getting a war like you want it because we dislike PkG.

If you want the war set on, you'll adjust to the rules that the PK guilds set for you.

So, give a little a take a little, play by our rules and get PK wars. Or don't play by our rules and get bored.

This is how I think people are wanting it. Either to get you bored like hell, or to get you playing by their rules. Its up to you wether you want fun sometimes with the Total War or just won't take your chance at some fun.

-Blee

You guys are IDiots we arent getting bored at all youre actually amusing us how far you cowards will go..if we want to pk you "SOMTIMES" we do it in kf..their is a reason for total war TOTAL WAR..Not whenever a bunch of chickenshits feel like it

Edited by mufossa

No reply only 1 thing.

You're maybe like 40 a/d higher and got better p/c. I knew you were in KF but I had the guts to go in and fight Shoq even tho I knew you were near. I don't think I have to be called coward. :(

-Blee

No reply only 1 thing.

You're maybe like 40 a/d higher and got better p/c. I knew you were in KF but I had the guts to go in and fight Shoq even tho I knew you were near. I don't think I have to be called coward. :(

-Blee

As i am JUDGED by whom my friends are so are you...and that makes you a coward..and me and outlaw ..ect ect ect

I'm not to be judged by anyone but myself, so lay off.

Go buy yourself a boxing ball for your b-day so you can take out your anger on it, you're really annoying when you let it all go here.

-Blee

#edit changed sentence a little.

Edited by BleedingSoul

I'm not to be judged by anyone but myself, so lay off.

Go buy yourself a boxing ball for your b-day so you can take out his anger on it, you're really annoying when you let it all go here.

-Blee

#edit changed sentence a little.

im not angry just pointing out FACTS weither you too young or lacking wisdom like youre friends to understand certain things , i do not know but as they say "THE TRUTH HURTS" :) kk ty

Another Humble posting By

-MufossA

Heh, make sure you can back-up your facts. You don't know anything about me and I'm going to ask again not to call me a coward since you are not in a position to judge me. Its not a fact anyway.

Truth? I wish I could know the truth. If there was a mirror that would reflect ones being, I'd like to look in it. Knowing yourself is always a good thing. I don't think it'd hurt me much tho. Even if I'd be reflected as a demon or something. Too bad such things do not exist.

-Blee

hmmm quimbly even "scammed" hadesangel like pooks did with KoS, i bet they'r doing this cause no1 wants war with em ;)

well quimbly gave hades things back and even his guild ( hades made him owner ).

pretty cool of him though :)

=Hardcore= will not make total war with PkG, not because we are scared, but because we have players that arent PK rdy 24/7.

Ps. Pookies, joining other guilds and set total war with PkG is lame and totally shows us ur real self.

=Hardcore= will not make total war with PkG, not because we are scared, but because we have players that arent PK rdy 24/7.

Ps. Pookies, joining other guilds and set total war with PkG is lame and totally shows us ur real self.

Atmos im tired of hearing you bitching the fact is that Pkg is to strong for anyone to handle we held a PK contest today n only the nuubs showed up with 10/10 ad I had fun killing gilean how ever the fact is strait up no one can take us end of story n i dont wanna hear this shit that all we do is PK and buy accounts then explain how Quimbly got Bofreds account at 104/105 and has leveled nearly 12 levels and how mufo stays in yetti cave up to 3 hours a day and how i train for 2-3 hours a day ...i dont do monsters ask anyone i pvp simple as that

2-3 hours aint much ... + u cant pk normal ways means = without brod u get pwnd.

i bet in ur contest u fought with brod lol, and u dont only pk u also scamm non pk guilds so u can pk them, thats lame