Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

Omg, the reason we wont make you enemy is because you have to make a whole new guild to kill us its sucks, if you want war I'll set ^v^ as total enemys since thats your guild, not some noob guild you made.

Guest ohmygod

Omg, the reason we wont make you enemy is because you have to make a whole new guild to kill us its sucks, if you want war I'll set ^v^ as total enemys since thats your guild, not some noob guild you made.

whatever.... i will not waste any more time on PKg

Awesome, have fun. :P

thats your guild, not some noob guild you made.

this "noob" guild pwnd y00 :P

pkg has got a big mouth but if it comes to a fight with omg they all like rabbs :P

We cleard out KF once again today, don't you see the pattern growing here?

It is clear now then..u just wanted pk V workers..but if strong one declare u total war it is different :medieval:

It is clear now then..u just wanted pk V workers..but if strong one declare u total war it is different :)

[/quote

I know my opinion is totaly bias because im pkg rank 19 and all but ,if youre gonna make war do it with youre guild.. we arent making sub division guilds to pop in and out of when we feel like it ...we are sticking our neck out and setting everyone as enemie ..if you got a pair of **@#$%^& balls then set us as enemie ..u think taking no risk by making a subdivison guild is brave?????? i think its complete bullshit..no halfway thug bull shit you think youre real then keep it real #set_my_ass as your enemie..kk ty

VEry humbly yours MufosssA.... :medieval:

I know my opinion is totaly bias because im pkg rank 19 and all but ,if youre gonna make war do it with youre guild.. we arent making sub division guilds to pop in and out of when we feel like it ...we are sticking our neck out and setting everyone as enemie ..if you got a pair of **@#$%^& balls then set us as enemie ..u think taking no risk by making a subdivison guild is brave?????? i think its complete bullshit..no halfway thug bull shit you think youre real then keep it real #set_my_ass as your enemie..kk ty

VEry humbly yours MufosssA.... :medieval:

:)

:D Buyt they still wont. :)

Lol yup they made guild for total war ..but pkg isnt normal guild so they made same..only few strong fighters in..so would be same class guild like pkg

Lol yup they made guild for total war ..but pkg isnt normal guild so they made same..only few strong fighters in..so would be same class guild like pkg

and so we can only have war when they feel like it ..NOT very fair..am i wrong? it should be a mutual thing..thats the intention NO?

and so we can only have war when they feel like it ..NOT very fair..am i wrong? it should be a mutual thing..thats the intention NO?

Indeed.

Let them keep making stupid excuses, it's fine, it's also quite funny.

True but also u should see kinda unfair have total war with guild full of workers also...so wonder how u wanna get total war with someone now...

True but also u should see kinda unfair have total war with guild full of workers also...so wonder how u wanna get total war with someone now...

agreed but then should not the alch and pot and manuers join alt guild??????

why is it that they are so hellbent on trying to pk non-fighters? They, a guild 100% full of fighters, ask for war and then chicken out because they couldn't take on some fighters. Lame

Now it seems they are whining because no one wants to play with them. Make up your damn mind. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Funny..

You all think this was a great idea, and when it comes down to it, none of you can actually be botherd to put us on Total War, and is it really that hard to go AFK @ beam? \o/

This just proves our point, of being strongest guild.

If guild without honor and guild whos kill every1 is pr0 then yes you are pr0.

And i have only one thing to say, in this game exists 2 types enemies, enemies with honor who are enemies for fun becouse they like fight with some other guild and true enemies, nobody likes this second, nobody will speak with them and nobody will fight with them, becouse fight in this game is fun ,if you are don't understand it ,then..no comment.

Edited by brein

PkG has been trying to get PK back after they ruined it, they are just being idiots trying to go about it....Just let them cry on forums and if you don't want to see PkG happy when you go to PVP, ask GM to make your guild enemies with them so you can fight off of a PK map, k?

idiot incase you didnt know we werent the ones that ruined it we were not the ones running around with these new armors or brod first so get that straight

It's because, when OMG wanted totalWar with PkG, they backed out cause Mufo wasnt online =)

caecus and brein you dont even enter pk map so i think youre words are worth less then nothing......u call chicken come to kf then we see dumb nubb........as for total war with omg i type it right now for ^V^ they wont type back and we arent "hellbent " to pk alch people we want war with the guild not war that they can only beguin

it is sad that people reply having absolutly no idea what they are speaking abput

Edited by mufossa

ROFL at this. Like Matess said, if you really are standing up the challenge of making total war with any guild, and ONE person is in a guild, and you're afraid to make war against them? Its obvious, you just want to kill mixers and harvesters and stuff, or why would you not make war with a guild that only has one ^v^ member?

I will now quote & own each, in turn :hug:

VEry humbly yours MufosssA....

ffs, learn how to quote.

We are not making war with your guild because we are afraid of th3 max12, its because our guild had a vote, and since most of our guild is not on PK 24/7 (ownage #1), you'd just walk around killing people that barely fight, it'd be more of an annoyance.

Buyt they still wont.
See above :confused:

flame Total War??
almost like flame forums just need the bann3d 0n3na back :P

If you declared war on our guild (and not peace every time you see a member in it) maybe some of our fighters would join on a more permanent basis, only leave for harvesting and other times when they don't have armor/weapon/diss rings/CoL/HE/SR etc with them (which your guild does 24/7, because you are 100% diers)

No, why should we force our members to leave ^v^ over this? They do not want ^v^ to change, and it will not, we stand by this decision almost unanimously. If you have the guts to fight us, make war to the guild that only has fighters.

Indeed.

Let them keep making stupid excuses, it's fine, it's also quite funny.

Excuses. LOL. Your guild makes an annoucement that you are so amazing in order to fight any guild on total war, and that those that don't like you should set you as enemy. We did so, and while I understand what you mean by "we would only fight when we want," see owning #1.

-------

If anything, you are the ones making excuses for why you won't make war on a noob guild =)

idiot incase you didnt know we werent the ones that ruined it we were not the ones running around with these new armors or brod first so get that straight
Er, I'm not sure where you get your bullshit from either. Apart from a few individuals, you are the only guild that has full support for branch of destruction. You use it constantly, and take pleasure out of otheres 'suffering,' at no advantage to you.

as for total war with omg i type it right now for ^V^ they wont type back and we arent "hellbent " to pk alch people we want war with the guild not war that they can only beguin
err, I don't know what 'hellbent' means, I guess it just means fucked up like you and your guild. Are you trying to say that your guild is not "hellbent" enough to kill someone mixing, but got np branching people training and such? What bullshit, you and I both know that pr0s like quimbly would just walk to storages killing mixers and harvesters, and bragging of how pr0 he is

In simple terms, for those of PkG that have not gotten through elementary school yet, we put our fighters in a sub guild, PkG was afraid to fight them, they only wanted to fight if mixers and harvesters were in too.

Edited by Atlantis

This is completely wrong, the fighters should create another guild for pking, because they're the ones who are wanting change, so they should change it... The thing is from what I've read on the forums this has happened (referring to ohmygod) and you won't fight him???

Then you say that you don't want wars because of the non-fighters..... Completely contradictive!!!

And please stop saying that people have no idea because they aren't the top pkers (referring to all people who say that) Because that is utterly ridiculus, just because people aren't 'the best' doesn't mean they don't know/understand things... This also applies with unknowns (like me :confused: ) and when you call people cowardly for not entering pk when they know there is no chance for their winning....

anyway sorry for babbling on, I maybe had a few too many pints tonight :hug:

EDIT:

err, I don't know what 'hellbent' means

Hellbent means absolutely towards or for something / or really really wants to and will try hardest to...

As in: 'John is hellbent to win this race'

Edited by Rockfall

There is a fairly simple solution to ending this problem IMHO *

By continually replying to this post, we only add fuel to the fire.

One of the Best ways to deal with egotistical attention seekers is to ignore them.

And I mean Total Ignore.

No trading, no contact, no reponse to forum posts.

And may I say, this is an option that I find abhorrent (means distasteful or repugnant to those who don't know that word) but at times, we all have to do things we don't like.

Ferny

*and yes, I know my posting seems a contradiction. But I feel this has taken up way too much of Everyone's time and energy. Nuff said. :confused:

u and lorck are 2 scared to put ur own guild to total war with us, instead u join noob guild so that u protect the rest of ur members, we dont play that game. beside joining noob guild pro porpose of total war is against the rules, read entr post.

we dont want to be involved in your rulebreaking