Eternal Lands Official Forums
Knuckles

Total War - PkG

#set_enemy_guild PkG to everyone who hates us, unless ya'll scared.

of course your guild got np with this, cause your guild is the *only* guild in the entire game that is 100% fighters (barely even train, most are just max12s that sit around pk all day and cheerlede.) So since you are always sitting around in your pr0 BroD and uber-tits, rarely mixing or harvesting or training, its np for you.

of course your guild got np with this, cause your guild is the *only* guild in the entire game that is 100% fighters (barely even train, most are just max12s that sit around pk all day and cheerlede.) So since you are always sitting around in your pr0 BroD and uber-tits, rarely mixing or harvesting or training, its np for you.

LoL @ not training.

Anyways, stay on the topic of this thread, for all of EL to set of as complete enemys.

Funny..

You all think this was a great idea, and when it comes down to it, none of you can actually be botherd to put us on Total War, and is it really that hard to go AFK @ beam? \o/

This just proves our point, of being strongest guild.

#edit -

Wow, no offense or anything, but you're really egotistical. I advise you stop thinking so highly of yourself, because the fact of the matter is, everybody's too lazy to even care.

LOL, and you are?

Edited by Liquid

Wow, no offense or anything, but you're really egotistical. I advise you stop thinking so highly of yourself, because the fact of the matter is, everybody's too lazy to even care.

Wonder... what's the point of your post here? Just to make your presence more significant?

Way to go PkG. Enjoy Total War. Wonder if there will be many willing guilds. We shall see soon :dry:

Mate, I can't ALWAYS be bothered to beam and knowing your shitty tactics, if I'd have the guts to go AFK in tit plate, you'd hit me with BRoD while AFK, diss before I die, heal me up and attack again.

Do I want this? No.

Does anyone care about this topic? No.

Does anyone want to amuse you by giving you your war? No. It's a lot more fun to see you all alone in a PK arena, bored like hell cuz noone comes near.

And Elrohir, you're right, his ego is truly too big.

-Blee

Mate, I can't ALWAYS be bothered to beam and knowing your shitty tactics, if I'd have the guts to go AFK in tit plate, you'd hit me with BRoD while AFK, diss before I die, heal me up and attack again.

Do I want this? No.

Does anyone care about this topic? No.

Does anyone want to amuse you by giving you your war? No. It's a lot more fun to see you all alone in a PK arena, bored like hell cuz noone comes near.

And Elrohir, you're right, his ego is truly too big.

-Blee

LoL!

Just proving the point.

#edit - Plx don't call me "Mate" lolz, you don't know me. :dry:

Edited by Liquid

Oh well, ok. I just have 1 more thing to say.

You're just a little doggy that follows anyone stronger then yourself.

You were in =Hc=, green tag to me. You were so uber-friendly and nice and we even went for Yeti's together.

You go back to PkG, I'm still ok with Pookies, you're still nice.

I make a post I break my relations to Pookies, you become an arse instantly.

Make up your mind plx. And don't just mindlessly follow other people's example.

-Blee

like I said, you are the only guild made up 100% of just people that die, don't mix/harv or so, you would probably just go around killing mixers and such at storage

oh ye, and what bleeding says is true too. You change sides on everyone so much, I couldn't have any trust in you again cuz I know you would just betray that guild in a few days.

Edited by Atlantis

As Atlantis said with a guild with all fighters and some of the strongest fighters in the game some guilds have to be scared.

err, ^v^ declared war to PkG, when PkG tried for peace, it's got nothing to do with 'being scared.'

We'll do voting about it in DIE! guild, there are ppl who do other things as well

(manu/alch/craft/pot) and don't pk at all, and we'll see what will they say about it.

I forget, how many people are in Pkg again? I know it's a lot but I'd like the exact number.

er, i can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, so i just answer you, its 17. 13 of which are 50 a/d noobs, the rest are people with bought characters, some who leveled, some who just died :dry:

Guest ohmygod

Theres 4 you need to know about. :)

only ONE I need to worry about and its not you

Edited by ohmygod

We set them to enemy btw, they changed back to neutral after one fight. gg pkg, pretend you are ready to fight anyone, then a one man guild fights and you take them off enemy list :)

We set them to enemy btw, they changed back to neutral after one fight. gg pkg, pretend you are ready to fight anyone, then a one man guild fights and you take them off enemy list :)

Lol i thought PKG was more brave than that