Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Capt A1

Captlogen

Captlogen was in the middle of votd and summoned 2 armed orcs. They were both killed and he cursed them

off using VERY inapropriate names. Cursing me off and someone else (the A word the F bomb ) :P

Here is a sreen shot of him on his other character saying a phrase that doesnt seem to fit the Approprietness of a player in EL: Report.jpg Look out for him

Edited by Capt A1

Did Pro Kill say he was a mod?

Edit: Well it looks like Pro_KIll broke a rule here too. 7. No Impersonations.

Do not impersonate any Eternal Lands owners, developers, moderators, players, bots, npc's, or guild. This includes creating similar variances upon names in order to deceive, misrepresent or post false information to others. Also do not pretend to be a bot.

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Sry about this Capt_a1, its hard to believe that he got into BoC also, hope u the best of wishes with ur new guild capt_a1, keep in touch! =)

i believe pro_kill is captlogen's second character

::EDIT:: he has been kicked out of at least 4 guilds for bad languige, and 2-3more for misbehaving

::2nd EDIT:: if i am correct, learner just banned him - BANNED!

Edited by 1st Warrior

captlogen's a nice kid, i no him in RL...im not protecting what he did, it was wrong, and he got banned 4 good reason. but i no he likes EL, and the_one_god...yeah, he has naming issues :dry:

he worked it out with capt_a1. i think (hopfully) he has learned his lesson

~1st

Yes The_one_god is definatly capt_logen, he pmed me in game a day after i posted on this thread and he said, "thnx for the post idiot" i told him to act more mature and follow the rules for now on and he logged off. My best wishes to capt_a1 =) whenever u wana come back to BoC ur welcome anytime :P

Off topic: like the sig capt_a1

on topic: hasnt he been banned from the game? i think we can stop posting here now, especially since the las few posts were off topic.

Stop acting like a police officer happy G, u did the same thing on my thread to, its not helpful, its just annoying. And was my posts here really so horrible that u gotta say that, did i hurt anybody?

on topic: hasnt he been banned from the game? i think we can stop posting here now, especially since the las few posts were off topic.

Stop acting like a police officer happy G, u did the same thing on my thread to, its not helpful, its just annoying. And was my posts here really so horrible that u gotta say that, did i hurt anybody?

Well he was telling the truth about gettin off subject on a outlaw thread.....