Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheesh

Squabbling Baby Crap

I am so sick and tired of the squabbling that occurs here. If you pk, fine, if you don't, that is fine also. But apparently this is not enough. You fight in game, and if you have problems from others, you should type #ignore <player>. Then some of you come here in the forum to scream abuse for what you cannot do in game as either you were #ignore(d) or have them on ignore. Many of you are spending so much effort getting mods and others to join your squabbling battles.

You want to abuse each other, then put your power where your mouth is and take it out on a pk map. But to abuse the valuable resource of mods and helpers in the game is too much. I have no idea how old any of you are, and I personally dont care. However, you are all acting like you are 3 year olds crying over not being able to have some candy. You are taking the fun out of this game for many. Stop this crap. This "he did it to me first" crap is so childish. Take your ground and act like at least semi-adults. Having fun is one thing, but to try everything in your "powers" to ruin the "spirit of the game" in all others is not gaining any points with anyone.

#ignore is in the game for a reason. The use of the forum is a privledge, and not a right. So stop this childish name calling and flame wars. As its getting old and old fast. :)

I have not added names to this, I am sure you will know who ALL I am talking about. The list is rather long.

Everyone is scared to fight PkG in PK so they try getting us banned :D We just like to fire right back with there amunantion

thank you sheesh!!!!!!!!

its about time someone said that.

~1st

::EDIT::exclamation marks

Edited by 1st Warrior

as long as it is not useless flames (ie "u r liek the noob~!1") I likewise don't understand why you care so much if people have arguments publically on forums.

Edited by Atlantis

ahh a mod makes the post and people pay attention...

some of us have been saying this for nearly 2 years (?) now.

I still think we need the flames forums back, it was lots of fun to read through them, teh banned 0n3na sure knew how to put on a show ^^

you are all acting like you are 3 year olds crying over not being able to have some candy

and now u come crying to forums becuz we are crying that we can't have candy :/

Edited by Hardcore

#ignore is definatly the way to go

My list of ignores is quite long but it lets me enjoy the game without having the anoying 'babys' and trouble makers :D

Fade

mute the beggers :P rofl