Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mufossa

Pkg abd Brod

Ahem *****ATTENTION*** Ladies and Germs...We have heard many rumors about a possible Donpedro return and the lateset rumor is that...he Will return if we agree to not use the BROD anymore..we have found pk very boring latley because everyone is such a coward..So we are here to agree THAT when and IF donpedro returns we will cease all BROD activity..in laymens terms we will never use it again .. so that we may have [A] an allie with donpedro to pk the rest of the nubbs or a worthy enemie to pk ..well kk ty ..and donnie if you read forums at all reply plx so we can find out weither this is FACT or FICTION

Wow its just a game, its not real. No one is forced to PK if you get your stuff destroyed/stolen its your own fault.

And on a similar note: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29937

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Ahem *****ATTENTION*** Ladies and Germs...We have heard many rumors about a possible Donpedro return and the lateset rumor is that...he Will return if we agree to not use the BROD anymore..we have found pk very boring latley because everyone is such a coward..So we are here to agree THAT when and IF donpedro returns we will cease all BROD activity..in laymens terms we will never use it again .. so that we may have [A] an allie with donpedro to pk the rest of the nubbs or a worthy enemie to pk ..well kk ty ..and donnie if you read forums at all reply plx so we can find out weither this is FACT or FICTION

Wow its just a game, its not real. No one is forced to PK if you get your stuff destroyed/stolen its your own fault.

And on a similar note: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29937

Yes john ty for reality check :D...btw this is role playing game..we are semi - role playing..i mean if thats ok with you and dosent affect youre keen grasp on reality, or hurt youre overly sensitive feelings twords us having a little pretend fun.. :D..and on a similar note i am the pker who destroys everyones stuff im not bitching.. im trying to make them stop.. read my post again.. Edited by mufossa

It is partly rigth i offered to return to EL, i demanded Don restored 100%

incl. all items i had b4 Branch destroyed what i payed 4RL$, an Branch gone.

Ent refused, offered Don restored excl. items incl 1 t.serp 4 40$, i alrdy

payed once for that t.serp i wont pay 2 times for same item.

I didnt talk to Ent personaly, i thougth it would be invain,

Ladywolf tried to get me back, she talked to him.

More have offered pay 4 my char and items, but i have refused, gamefun is gone,

and to me it make no diffrence if others pay or i pay mayself.

It also partly rigth i quit cos of Branch spoiled the item i payed RL$4, it

where only the drop, that made me take final decision.

Dont fell bad Tsu cos u used it against me, u only used ingame item, if u had

not been the 1 then it would have happened from some1else, i too used it b4 i quit.

I had long time been tired of gameplay in EL, figthing has been spoiled.

All motivation 4 figthing went when Rostogol came, i didnt quit at that time,

a small reason for staying still left, until i realized i fougth against players

that never would run out of anything, they just bougth more 4RL$, then came

buggy/wayoverdone cooldown times.

Its no goal to make figths last 2-5 sec's, if u wanna make a fun figth game.

EL have become a game where u cant be in top without putting alot $'s into u char,

nothing wrong in that, but let players who want to put the $'s into game play it,

but as i c notmany wanna be part of the figthing, i dont wonder, figthing is spoild.

U only have expences from figthing, drops u can forget to get, if u figth in top.

True gamefun spoilers:

1. Branch.

2. More items have come that ONLY if u buy 4RL$ u can affor use em, not fair that

only $players can actualy use em.

3. Buggy/wayoverdone cooldown times spoil figths.

3. Rostogol toke 100% motivations for PK.

4. Enemy train behind PK bot.

Any of above is enough, for removeing my playfun,

Some candidates 4 gamefun spoiling:

1. PK contests is pure summon party.

is not that big a problem, u can just stay away from contests.

2. TP durring harvest wayoverdone, any reason 4 it be there after macro detector came?

3. Item breakrate completly foolish, monsters drop items like completly crazy,

find other way of fix too many items ingame, its annoying that u items breake,

and with the breakerate's in EL u get annoyed often, everytime u get annoyed

u 1 step closer quiting.

I had 49 screenshots of xanters death, it where the only fun left(the screenshots),

the figths against him had NO thrill, the figths against, Ratz0r/Weasel, EF and DY & co

where fun, but at that time we where equal in items, if u wanna figth today u have to

buy alot items from EL-shop.

To gain advantage in game with $'s is like play with some1 that use cheatcodes.

I have understanding 4 that dev's also wanna make a $, but when $'s control the game,

its no fair game anymore, lately u can buy nex's,

smerg those that spend 20 PP or more on nex's.

Other ways of getting $ to dev's should be found than those that make game unfair.

Would i return to EL, nahh not as EL r of today, if the gamefun spoiling subjects would be

removed, proberly yes, and then only with a 100% restored Don incl. all items or the value of

em in gc.

My guess is a snowball would have bigger chance to survive 24 hour in hell,

than Don return to EL.

Soo good luck find any to figth muf, and u other $players:) i wont be the1 that step in 4 u entertaiment.

I had 49 screenshots of xanters death, it where the only fun left(the screenshots),

the figths against him had NO thrill...

Some day ago, I made a 500k gc invasion value and he pm me because he lost 3 rostogol...

ridiculous: if you die 3 times you deserve to lose much more.

Many other fighters are so ridiculous walking with rostogol: without they don't enter neither

with a branch :D

P.S. Hi Don

yea i understand but szatanananskja (nitager) i cant spell his new name told me if we drop BRODS then he will come back so we want more wars enemys problems in PK So lets see what happens

destroy stuff to half of el and then wanna pk fun?maybe would be best punish leave u alone on pk..or replace stuff first

True gamefun spoilers:

1. Branch.

2. More items have come that ONLY if u buy 4RL$ u can affor use em, not fair that

only $players can actualy use em.

3. Buggy/wayoverdone cooldown times spoil figths.

3. Rostogol toke 100% motivations for PK.

4. Enemy train behind PK bot.

100%agree

yup, me and pedro agreed on all this long ago :)

lmfao ratz0rs, where did he go? he was funny :D

any person who played for PK before all these "up"dates will know it was way better back then, there are so many better fighting games out there :)

I still find it amazing how Ent believes he knows what is best for the fighting aspect of the game without speaking to high level fighters, or experiencing it himself...

post deleted/me banned again? probably :P Disagreement seems to be a surefire way of getting banned. Especially disagreeing with one of the most childish people is have ever met who obviously does not possess the capacity to argue a point logically, but just bans someone.

GG no re

If you don't like it, play another game. I don't see what's so hard to grasp about that.

El is still the best free mmorpg..just used to be much better

If you don't like it, play another game. I don't see what's so hard to grasp about that.

Another person who has played for 6 months thinking they know it all?

Agree with Zaer, and DP, pk was alot better back when I was a n00b, you couldgo into KF and there was always some big fight, weither it be scarr, or dp, or rogue, it was always fun to watch.

Only thing I want to say is:

Lol @ Mufo, if Don would truly return, it'd take a month before he trained up to your bought levels and kicked your ass.

-Blee

And hey Don, (I R ssjGohan ;p) whats up and could I possibly get your MSN? =) Would be nice to talk to you. :P

Edited by BleedingSoul

Only thing I want to say is:

Lol @ Mufo, if Don would truly return, it'd take a month before he trained up to your bought levels and kicked your ass.

-Blee

Lol you have no idea what levels mufo is, and don would need to level 18 h/d to get anywhere close to mufo.

#edit -

great flamebait wtg

thx :P

Edited by Liquid

ye pk owned back then :)

muridi and i tried to kill chaoogie cuz he had thermal tit long.. was before COl / cooldown rostogol and other things, was so much fun even though we didn't get the thermal in the end :D (we were close though :P )

get your information straight. I will be playing 2 years next month.

get your information straight. I will be playing 2 years next month.

People were posting there opinion, and you tell them to leave the game \o/ grats2u

Ok, i don't want to offend anyone. But these opinions have all been posted somewhere else already and have been answered as well. Repeating all this stuff over and over again is useless.This is simply turning into a bitching/flaming post.

lol 2 years, and you dont even know what we're talking about since you aren't a pker....

i have left the game, like every other old fighter. Hmm drawing any conclusions?

lol 2 years, and you dont even know what we're talking about since you aren't a pker....

i have left the game, like every other old fighter. Hmm drawing any conclusions?

Yes.

Fighters give up easy. 8)

Yes.

Fighters give up easy. 8)

Pfft, i am still here :hug:

My guess is a snowball would have bigger chance to survive 24 hour in hell,

than Don return to EL.

..Well despite the rumors thats what i pretty much figured..kk ty then enjoy youre other games

no need for any more posts WE HAVE OUR ANWSER..i emplore the mods to lock this topic B4 people like bleedingsoul turn it into a flame topic ..ty...And blleding in response youe post this is all the reply youll get ask any high level fight how much i level this char..more oa exp then you have youre whole el life..

Edited by mufossa

BleedingSoul and Zaer won a 365 days forum suspension for flaming and bullshitting. DP deserves a forum suspension too, but I decided to give him another chance. However, if he flames again or posts innacurate info, he will be suspended as well.

Thread locked.