Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Might join another guild.

I'm looking for another guild, I'm not sure about switching to a new guild yet, but I might decide to do so.

A little about me.

I'm 15 years old, 16 on nov 24. (In case you got age req for your guild.)

I can be a bit edge and stubborn, but I'm in overal a decent guy. Mainly friendly, but sometimes I run around quite aggresive without a reason. Then I don't speak a lot and just run around without a goal.

(The aggresive comes up for no reason but I know where it comes from, it has to do with RL and I don't feel like putting it up here.)

You can find my ingame stats here -> My stats.

I've got a nice set of skills. Minimum level of 30. Can be an asset to any guild since I can do quite a lot with my character. I can do most potions, rings/meds up to damage/diss rings. Fight most monsters and got quite some PK experience. Make armor/weapons up to iron axe/iron platemail. Summon up to Chims or make Spider stones. Cast any spell you want. So, if you need anything in guild and your guild crafter/potioner/etc is not online you could ask me since I can do most stuff. (Yes, I got the nexuses too.)

I'm looking for a guild that is not fully PK but does allow it, has guild projects from time to time (I like teamwork with a guild.) and splits profits fairly. And basicly I'm hoping to end up somewhere fun too.

If you feel like recruiting me post here. Its indeed not sure I'll switch yet, but just in case you can post, I'm really thinking I will, just fighting with myself over it wether yes or no. So, just post here or PM me here on the forum, NOT ingame.

-Blee

Edited by BleedingSoul

Wait, I'll edit something, so I don't need more stupid answers like that, I'll put something in bold again.

-Blee

Join [NL]!! I know you are from Beglium, but we also have other Belgium people. We PK, but do not have many enemies in the game. :pirate::ph34r::mace:

DoA would be interested :) We are now working on a trade bot for the guild and allow honorable pking. We laugh and have fun with one another. We work as a family.

Edited by Kidberg7

Both of you, drop it, this is NOT the place for it.

SirEomer, unless you got something decent to post here, leave the topic. This isn't supposed to be a flame war.

-Blee

OMG dude that was like.....a year ago and that was Me and Duece not DoA (actually was before DoA)...and we made a public apology for that and gave things back and have since then changed. I have matured in this game and have learned things.

PS. Sorry Bleeding for getting off topic

Edited by Kidberg7

=hc=

we do what we want, pk if you want, don't if you don't want to, same with other skills

newbies healing on IP is strictly forbidden :D

Wait, I'll edit something, so I don't need more stupid answers like that, I'll put something in bold again.

-Blee

Were ebul crafters :P

#join_guilf PK Godz ;*)

I thought its PooKies Guild ;D

Edited by ArcantriS

#join_guilf PK Godz ;*)

I thought its PooKies Guild ;D

It is, I'm raNk 19 :P

What will you do with TiM bleeding?

bring back EDF

Puna made EDF again about 2 months ago accept the short tag was something like Q.

What do you think TiM is? TiM is EDF.

I'd like to bring EDF back, but I can't rebuild it to what it was at one point. The people who I had in there either are inactive or have moved to new guilds.

Duckyo, maybe I'm not changing and I just keep TiM (or change back to EDF?), but its a bit annoying because there's not many people in there and I like a good chat sometimes. And I'd ask some good friends to come over but then maybe I'm ripping them from the guild they're in now and I don't want that either. Because people don't stay in a guild unless they like it there.

-Blee

Blee,

I know for a fact that IRON would love to have ya back. The question is.. is IRON too tame for ya?

LabRat cheers :D