Eternal Lands Official Forums
omfug88

Musicians?

any musicians out there? im sure there have been posts like this in the past, but i just dont remember. so ya, what instrument do u play and what equipment do u have and use?

ok. i guess ill start :). i play guitar, and i have an ibanez electric, a simeon & patric acoustic, and a martin acoustic. i also play bass and have a peavy 5 string. i play drums as well and have a 8 pc mapex jazz/fusion set. i play trumpet too and have a yamaha xeno silver trumpet.

i gots an Angus Young SG signed by Angus and Malcolm Young :hug:

Edited by peeper :)

I have a pet cat :hug:

OMG

Me too =O

Anyways.

I play:

-Guitar (suck at it)

-Violin

-Viola

-Bass (the big ass stringed instrument, not the guitar)

-Ukelele

-Ocarina

I think I got them all....

I'm a musician, but i am singing in my formation with my voice and with a guitar, today i am teaching my self to play at the piano and guitar in the same time....... :devlish:

Cool Thread!!! just saw it for the first time

Ive been playing guitar for as long as i can remember, over 20 years... of course bass and toured as a drummer with a band called Mother McCrees Garden, and opened 15 or so shows for the first Horde Festival with Blues Traveler, Allmans, Black Crowes, etc

some of my gear atm

Mesa 2 12 dual rectifier (my baby)

1981 Japanese Stratocaster with a wicked smooth neck and Rio Grande pickups

2000 Les Paul raw pwer with seymour duncan Fred pickup in the bridge

Ibanez S series with a really cool moonlike finish and an awesome setup with the trem

Keith Roscoe custom bass

Ampeg SVT from the late 70s

an old Kustom cabinet with sparkly padding on the outside loaded with celestions from god knows when

a small skull shaped water bong

ok ill stfu up now.... cmon musicians POST!!!

Drum and Bass, Breakbeat, Acid, Gao, Techno, and Jungle DJ right here! :confused:

Weapon of choice is FL Studio 6, you can find my 400+ songs here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=594138

edit: also a lead guitarist and drummer, I sold my set awhile ago but I still have and play my Epiphone electric lead every now and then

Edited by TheComet

Hehe, im mixing songs with DJ Mixstation, not serious of course, made once Rossini - Figaro, w00t that was fun, with hardcore beats

I play Guitar and sing/write songs and cover Nirvana songs

Got 2 accoustic guitars,4 electrics Peavy(broke),Kay(broke),Austin string broke,Fender Jagstang (the best by test) :)

I play quite a few actually.

-vocals

-clarinet

-bass clarinet

-flute

-trumpet

-some guitar...(i suck at strings aside from piano :devlish:)

-started to get into percussion, but not much cuz i've been too busy trying to really master pieces with those other instruments

-violin i started when i was younger, but didn't like it very much, cuz i just can't do strings ;p i remember all the notes and strings, but, to actually play a song on one...my fingers don't work well with it :blink:

guitars

- aria strat - yeah i know its only starter level but i havent really got the money yet for a jag stang baritone.

- really vintage thing with no brand markings anywhere (even dissasembled) and a jimmie rigged bridge from previous owner.

- guild 3/4 scale acoustic

bass

- fender p bass - not really starter level but still a pretty good instrament although i want an ernie ball stingray mm2.

no pedals to speak of right now and i used to be a really good vocalist then my voice got signifigantly lower. still can hold a note but just...lower.

i used to be in a band but during the time i was in college over first semester the rest of the band had a falling out. singer had a kid, guitarist got fed up with drummer and severed their living arangment, and recently i had a falling out with the drummer as well since he is really controlling as far as music goes and we also have some major creative differences. (my punk ways clash with his screamo ways)

but thats about it for now maybe picking up new guitar or bass with x-mas money later.

I am plaiyng justvocal at this moment, but I wanna play at the pianno and at the guitar...=))