Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guysmith

sartan is a bagjumper

he jumped on our bag that had 1.5k WEs in it, we were making WEs as a group so decided to do it in Ws/PL cave and had no problems until sartan came, he jumped on the bag and waited for it to disappear

after much help from ghrae and gretha he still remained on the bag and it disappeared

sartan.jpg

Guest Mysteria_Long

~SK~ kicked him out for this!! Bagjumping is not tolerated in out guild!! We apologize for the trouble he caused.

we, the family of W&W were healing at beam, as we do every evening.A friend dropped us a bag with medication..and Sartan jumped it. He told me it was alowed by his guildmaster and told me he had no honour so he didnt care..

A little later he was trying to sam newcomers in trades and harrassing them with trading them..he also repeatetly summoned near beam..

Nice guy..welcome to Eternal Lands..

Jez

He has just been kicked from GMOB, sorry for the trouble he has caused

see seperate post

I bought wolf furs from him some time ago, this is chatlog after we had traded:

[19:24:00] [PM from Sartan: ty .. you traded with outlawer]

[19:24:25] [PM to Sartan: ?]

[19:24:58] [PM to Sartan: what do you mean? that you are outlawer? ]

[19:25:11] [PM from Sartan: i am bandit]

[19:25:11] [PM to Sartan: well, too bad for you]

[19:25:15] [PM from Sartan: serious bag jumper]

---

Didn't remember that until saw this topic, I should have posted it just to warn others..

-Vis

[19:25:15] [PM from Sartan: serious bag jumper]

'bag jumper' is not the word he was looking for. He meant either n-word or i-word or m-word. I've just read he is not in *EL*. It's getting interesting to see who else comes to this guild.

Heh I see this guy has become famous in this section lately

i saw him in the guild 1&0 yesturday

Heh I see this guy has become famous in this section lately

i saw him in the guild 1&0 yesturday

Too late. He's been booted from L&O as well :)

This guy has been in more guilds than Duckyo and Liquid put together!

Too late. He's been booted from L&O as well

He was never in L&O he may have been in 1&0 but that is a different guild.

Just trying to prevent some confusion.

Phawn

Edited by Phawn

Too late. He's been booted from L&O as well

He was never in L&O he may have been in 1&0 but that is a different guild.

Just trying to prevent some confusion.

Phawn

Thanks for clearing that up. I clearly mis-read the 1 as an L when I was informed of it. :icon13:

yes, he was in 1&0 but they didn't know about him. after a little talk with hyperlite, the gm of 1&0 we made a deal. *R* and 1&0 declared war to each other. Telestox and i killed him in votd gold mine at the moment, night time in EL made killing him in non PK maps pk able thanks to guild wars. we got nmt cape, titanium greaves and COL from his Deathbag and gave them back to the player sartan has stolen those thing from.

Just wanted to clear up things for 1&0 here.

Hats off to the Rangers and 1&0 for their teamwork and help in returning the items that Sartan stole from my guildie, I wish all his victims could be aided in a similar fashion.

yes, he was in 1&0 but they didn't know about him. after a little talk with hyperlite, the gm of 1&0 we made a deal. *R* and 1&0 declared war to each other. Telestox and i killed him in votd gold mine at the moment, night time in EL made killing him in non PK maps pk able thanks to guild wars. we got nmt cape, titanium greaves and COL from his Deathbag and gave them back to the player sartan has stolen those thing from.

nice job :):P

Being a bagjumper in el is like being a celebrity.Tons of posts whining about you, tons of topics about you, everyone talking about you and him liking every bit of it. Also, as a community we are very sensitive to anything we feel as a social wrong. Which I find hilarious, however it is a good trait about El how most people have a very high level of what they feel is right and wrong. But anyhow it will be interesting till he gets banned or gets another char and then starts all over again :).

Also, this is great reading and great work by the 1&0 and *R* guild on the awesome trap.

Edited by sparhawk

"What you deserve is what you get"

Sadly i didnt had the chance so far to get him between my cold and bloodthirsty Fingers..

"What you deserve is what you get"

Sadly i didnt had the chance so far to get him between my cold and bloodthirsty Fingers..

He still plays^^ Just wait for your time of revenge :o:devlish:;)

just a lil side note.. is it possible to get reported for Stalking? :devlish:

im following him quite alot to see if i can get him somewhere...

thats a great job,