Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Piper

So, what kind of forum user are you?

So, what kind of forum user are you?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use this forums?

• I read every post and then i make up my mind and vote after i understood every single post.
    • I tend to only read half of the initial post and like to add my opinion, just for the case of adding it.
    • I'm just interested to increase my posting count, so i will reply anyways.
    • I think, that every change to the game ruins it, so i will flame down any suggestion.
    • I'm only bored and want to increase my postings count.
    • I am just posting here for the behalf of a very theoretical situation which may be happen, but wont be happen in reality, but im pretty sure it can inflict the game, so i feel just to post my opinion, because it would happen, but its not very likely.
    • There is life on Mars, and i know it, and whatever the topic is, i am willing about to post about my opinion!
    • I can t make up my my mind, so i need this choice to state that i dont care about anything, but i would like to click on a vote button.
    • I am just here for forum trolling. Have fun with mee!!!!
    • This game sucks, because we need dragons! Now! Oh, and rideable horses, and dragons, of course!
    • I just want to vote for anything, dont ask me for my opinion.

Hmm... there doesn't seem to be a "Forum Lurker - reads everything but doesn't post or vote except in very rare instances" option.

~Shouja~

This would have been the best choice for my vote, too. But I do read and try to understand the posts which deal with the game and its rules and possibilities. Like this one.

Doobius

Ditto

Ferny

I'm teh Forum Spammer. :P:happy:

#edit - See, 2081 posts in 8 months = pr0 spamm0r. :)

Edited by Liquid

Well.. sadly there was no option for me in there (or at least i didnt found one)

If i see an (for me) interesting post ill read all through it. And if i even have an own oppinion at the

end of reading i make a post. :wub:

Greetings,

Fabi(o)

Of all the options...

I just had to vote for horsies and dragons :wub:

Just read the results and I find them amusing - especially considering the polls topics I've witnessed so far. LIES!!111~

i agree with gilean there is now way, judging by the posts that r posted on other polls, the almost half of the ppl read the entire thread b4 posting, especially with so many ppl pointing out the same things in a thread. if we did all read eveything then it would probably cut the thread size in half.

if i could vote for more options.. ;*)

i have this account and vwpro , toggeter like 7k posts in 2 year yo lolz

so you voted "I'm only bored and want to increase my postings count."? :wub:

besides didnt said it before.. i voted that i read ALL posts before responding. and thats the bottom line.. cuz

FABI said so...

Voted: I can t make up my my mind, so i need this choice to state that i dont care about anything, but i would like to click on a vote button.

Actually I'm afraid that each vote I make can ruin the game. :)

these ones would fit for me

I tend to only read half of the initial post and like to add my opinion, just for the case of adding it.

I'm just interested to increase my posting count, so i will reply anyways.

and the dragons n horses one!1!!`

Edited by Hardcore

Voted second option, though it's not completely like that.

I read all small posts and the really big ones I skip :P

I am sorta like that, I will skim the long posts to get the main points of them unless it is by the original poster/first post.

i voted the 1st option , coz i really read all post , most of topics on EL forum on a daily baises (also my i dont post much )

but really we need dragons .... and ridable horses .... and we also need dragons ... yeh we need them :P

FMA

Edited by fullmetal_aj

I usually look at the topics, choose those that look interesting, read the initial post, and then look for the admins (mainly Entropy) posts, because, well, they have the final word, no matter what everyone else post...

In all honesty, the first one. That has not always been the case for me, I was a forum n00b in the past.

But I do read all the posts before I make a reply. Otherwise people just get mad at you and call you a spammer noob. ;D

Voted #1...

Though I don't read ALL THREADS, I always read a whole thread before voting/posting in it.

There are already dragons... They just don't look the way most people expect to see them... :P

Didn't really see anythign to fit me soooo im going to say this:

I'm a person that has played a long time and comes back and checks up on EL never leaving :P Always trying to find more time.

Guest misha

well you dont have one for reading but rarely posting , but thats ok

Edited by misha