Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Piper

So, what kind of forum user are you?

So, what kind of forum user are you?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use this forums?

• I read every post and then i make up my mind and vote after i understood every single post.
    • I tend to only read half of the initial post and like to add my opinion, just for the case of adding it.
    • I'm just interested to increase my posting count, so i will reply anyways.
    • I think, that every change to the game ruins it, so i will flame down any suggestion.
    • I'm only bored and want to increase my postings count.
    • I am just posting here for the behalf of a very theoretical situation which may be happen, but wont be happen in reality, but im pretty sure it can inflict the game, so i feel just to post my opinion, because it would happen, but its not very likely.
    • There is life on Mars, and i know it, and whatever the topic is, i am willing about to post about my opinion!
    • I can t make up my my mind, so i need this choice to state that i dont care about anything, but i would like to click on a vote button.
    • I am just here for forum trolling. Have fun with mee!!!!
    • This game sucks, because we need dragons! Now! Oh, and rideable horses, and dragons, of course!
    • I just want to vote for anything, dont ask me for my opinion.

I read half of the first line thought yeah I read everything and voted.

"I am just here for forum trolling. Have fun with mee!!!!"

That's my vote! Oh wait, I have to read this stuff first?? :wacko:

~Da Nurple~

Edited by Nurplewhip

"I am just here for forum trolling. Have fun with mee!!!!"

That's my vote! Oh wait, I have to read this stuff first?? :wacko:

~Da Nurple~

i vote that too :P

On behalf of like half of the game, I voted on: "I think, that every change to the game ruins it, so i will flame down any suggestion."

I voted the top one, because I usually read through every post, while creating my opinion, then if I feel my opinion could contribute I then post it...

Unless sometimes I don't have the time or sometimes effort (over 6 pages...) to read all the posts... so I usually state I haven't read all the posts!!

man I'm such a goody goody sometimes hahaha

I voted the top one, because I usually read through every post, while creating my opinion, then if I feel my opinion could contribute I then post it...

Unless sometimes I don't have the time or sometimes effort (over 6 pages...) to read all the posts... so I usually state I haven't read all the posts!!

man I'm such a goody goody sometimes hahaha

well the whole point of this is to start wars...

whats the point in war???

I never realised there was no experience in fighting outside of pk, proberly should've read a bit more haha

haha

I voted "I am bored and just want to increase my postings count"

and that would have applied to me about 2 weeks ago, but I got a forum pm asking me not to do that anymore, so now I actually read most of the posts now... and try not to forum spam...

i read everything then wait til i know for sure what my vote is, atm i have not voted, determi ning what is most me

and i take all votes seriously, except the IP tavern one b/c none of it seemed to have a serious tone.

I read the initial post <that starts the discussion>

skim through replys... ignoring certain idiots ... conversely... studying ent and roja's gospel as if it were handed down from above... <<Oh right, ... it was>>

Make a comment if useful... or if i just cannot resist... and drop in a day or two later ... to review threads of interest...

...and ohhh yes ... He Lurks in his Lurkum... right under the roof ... making miff muffeled moof.

Edited by Ikaris

Hmm... there doesn't seem to be a "Forum Lurker - reads everything but doesn't post or vote except in very rare instances" option.

~Shouja~

This would have been the best choice for my vote, too. But I do read and try to understand the posts which deal with the game and its rules and possibilities. Like this one.

Doobius

Voted:

"am just posting here for the behalf of a very theoretical situation which may be happen, but wont be happen in reality, but im pretty sure it can inflict the game, so i feel just to post my opinion, because it would happen, but its not very likely."

It might happen you know :)