Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knuckles

Need some help..

Hey guys.

I need some help with my PC, and it's non-EL so I posted here, if it's the wrong place, please move it. So, basically, everytime I run a program, say IE, Counter-Strike, and EL, or generally any program that needs to load, I get a thing pop up, it's to do with Microsoft Office, I'll get a screenie and post it here for ya to look at, so it explains it better.

I run Micro Offi 2003, if it helps.

Any help or advice would be great.

Cheers,

* Ari :mace:

#edit -

Ok guys, heres the screenie:

problemnm4.th.jpg

Another thing, I can't open any ImageShack Images because of this, it causes my IE to crash. O.o'

Edited by Liquid

It may be problem with your instalation. If, i.e., you've marked all options as loaded with first use or something just went to have some pleasure in dark room.

Try to reinstal it, it's M$ Offi<e after all:P

Gilean is correct. I had a few comps at Uni do the same thing and even my own comp did this when I was a newb at it.

A clean (re)install fixed it though.

The MSI package is trying to repair a missing or damaged feature. The Application Event log will tell you the GUID of the MSI file, and the GUID of the feature to be repaired. If you have the installer, try running this command to do a full repair:

MSIEXEC /fvamus "FULL PATH TO MSI FOR OFFICE 2003"

/f means repair, and the vamus means to repair all files even if the exist (MSI's don't overwrite files on repair be default, only replaces missing files, v tells it to replace all files even if they exist) and to rechack all user and machine component registrations.

Aite safe.

Cheers, I'll just un-install the peice of shit. :(