Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

"Buyable Nexus" Poll

Buyable Nexus  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Would you spend 50 hydro bars for a nexus?

• Yes
    • No

I voted no, because i really don't think nexus point is really worth 50hydro bars. or, maybe it really is, but i just wouldn't waste my time with it. i rather work for it by getting my oa lvl, even though there is that possibilty that it would take longer.

its worth it, since making the bars is a OA lvl, so u have a OA lvl + 1 free nexus

..if your oa lvl is around 3-4mil per lvl

its worth it, since making the bars is a OA lvl, so u have a OA lvl + 1 free nexus

I am still not sure if I think this will help the pickpoint/nexus issue any, but this would benefit me personally. Since I am exactly at the point scarr is pointing out, it's a win/win effort. I would use it definitely.

I am still not sure if I think this will help the pickpoint/nexus issue any, but this would benefit me personally. Since I am exactly at the point scarr is pointing out, it's a win/win effort. I would use it definitely.

Same here, 110oa.. 3.7M for OA.

I dont think i will ever use this. 50 hydro bars is 500k gc?

Lets say i want 6 artificial nexus to make myself some nice armor. This would mean i'd have to spend 3 million gc on the nexus, then work up to a decent level (at least another 500k gc) so then i will finally be able to make my own cutlass? 3.5 million gc can buy quite a few cutlasses, you know? :)

It wont cost you anything if you make the bars n such yaself, only PoFs.

after making about 5k steel bars I had seen enough bars of any kind, thought it was already quite something. So who is going to make hundreds of hydro bars all by himself? Surely not those ppl with their orange cloaks, no?

Edited by sithicus

after making about 5k steel bars I had seen enough bars of any kind, thought it was already quite something. So who is going to make hundreds of hydro bars all by himself? Surely not those ppl with their orange cloaks, no?

b4 this was even being discussed i had started working on making 100 hydro bars for myself. granted i have use help from other ppl.

edit: and im about to get started on the 16k steel and 2k iron bars, only thing holding me up is the fact that i need 52kgc worth of FP's and i had 12k but spent it on the new summoning stone books...

Edited by Happy_G

It wont cost you anything if you make the bars n such yaself, only PoFs.

Yes, but after i made them all myself, i would rather sell them for 3 million gc and buy all the equipment i will ever need.

Surely not those ppl with their orange cloaks, no?
I think you are drawing too big a line between the fighter and the non fighter :blink:

There are many people that fight and do mixing skills, for instance I have made over 50 hydro bars and still fight :)

Btw, I agree with Nidan. I could spend 2 mill gc to be able to make my own SR again, or buy 150k SR. Which is easier? :hug:

For those who hit OA 120+ or need 20 million exp to next oa this is a dream come true even at the cost. A p/c only fighter will never add pp to nexus if it can be avoided. This is a nice way for some of us to be able to enjoy other aspects of the game other then killing stuff 24-7 with only 7 human nexus and the rest on p/c.

I voted no, purely and simply because hydro bars aren't a viable commodity for a nexus, it would turn this into an exclusive reward for the rich players, rich meaning either having the cash to buy the bars or having the time to spend actualy pursuing all of the requirements to procure them.

As rich as some may be.. The cost of the hydro bars will cost a lot more then any profit potentially brought in by the nexus. Its 2pp needed to harvest silver ore... how many months of harvesting do you think it will take to make up the cost of adding those 2 pp? All this will do is make the game more fun by opening up another skill to a fighter who can do nothing but fight.

The way I play the game, I get gc and resources faster than XP. I'd like the option to decide how and when I want to buy nexi without having to go find a spawn for several hours/days/weeks. Especially with all the interesting new changes that are being made.

I'd prefer the challenge of producing 50 hydrogenium bars to the challenge of clicking the mix button or fighting mobs for hours on end, and would like to see more improvements that empower that gaming style.

I'd like to make rather than kill for it all too. The fighters have too much of an advantage. Monsters drop all and then sum of what can be made. So...what can BE made should have to come from a player. Either in trade or through the economy of the bots.

Edited by Damocles

I'm just curious...how many people have used this so far? I just finished 1 from scratch, only bought some of the coal, did everything else. Its more work than worth it imo, in the amount of time that I spent doing this I could have done ~8 million xp, would have had more xp in other skills and still gotten multiple pps. But it was a fun experience =)

anyone else?

thats exactly what i thought it would be like, well if you do it all from scratch and god that is annoying (after a while). but afaik theres 2-3 people that are making bars just for nexus, 1 i called crazy cause he had 34 pp's in nexus like me and ya thats like 1k hydro bars... hes nuts!

I would like to do this, and, in theory, will one day...in process of collecting the stuff to make bars on my own, but have yet to have made a single hydro bar yet. :)

Darc0 the Insane Duck

Well, I just reset so I can't do a darn thing. But yes, I'm considering to do this one day, so I can get all my nexuses back without spending PPs on them. But that will take a loooooong while.

-Blee

i just think i could be able to make the amount of gc it costs to make 50 hydro bars with 1 nexus

Edited by thelethalmoo