Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

So are we (the summoners) happy now?

Finding rate should be increased, imo. The binding stones are used for a *lot* of things, I think the price would be like 16k and the economy would be seriously messed up if some had not entered the game not thru harvesting.

yes, binding stones are used for alot of diff things, mainly weapons and the crowns, and some other things. and since afaik its only harvestable, dont know if you sell it in shop, they are kinda hard to get unless you have giving guildies to sell for 6kgc lol.

another thing, umm im assuming you changed the forumlas for the yeti/artic and giants :> i tried to do a yeti and it wasnt a valid combo, and on test server i tried (i have more ingreds there) artic and yeti and nothing... :> unless i missed a post in this thread (i checked updates sectino) soo if you could be so kind to post the ingreds or if it was in this topic can someone tell me plx thnks

Yeti stone: Requires 1 enriched water essence, 1 binding stone, 20 gypsum, 1 enriched life essence

Let me know if it doesn't work.

As for the binding stones, they are avaialble from the shop for the same price as the EFEs..

ent im sorry i meant, normal summoning of yeti/aritc/giant (i only tried to do yeti on main server) 1 ewe, 3 eles 5 meat/bones, and on test server i tried artic and yeti. and it said not valid.

Yeti

Requires 1 enriched water essence, 5 bone, 5 meat, 2 enriched life essences

Arctic Chimeran

Requires 1 enriched water essence, 5 bone, 5 meat, 4 enriched life essences

Giant

Requires 1 enriched magic essence, 5 bone, 5 meat, 5 enriched life essences