Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

So are we (the summoners) happy now?

I think that amount of food used to produce stone is now to high.

In my opinion decrese it, remove sr form ingreds and take some mana in that place is a good idea.

That dosnt change much overall cost of production (at list stones that curently requires only sr) because potions must be drinked and increse time (drinking 4~6srs take more time that one pof).

Sumoning stones have magical nature so should be created from mana not from food.

The food is not used for the magic, it's used for the effort to make the stone.

Anyway, I planned to adjust the food and some other things, but when top summoners such as Blodoks act the way they do...

Things are not final yet, I will make a few other modifications. But I would like to get some non flaming feedback from the summoners.

Yes, some of the formulas will be further adjusted. They are not 100% ballanced yet

Sadly some people dont understand englesh very well, or have bad skills on text interpretation :confused:

My opinnion, I was a bit tired of leveling a/d all the time, like I was doing before.

With the new awesome update, I restarted my summon training, and interacted with a lot of players, back to mixing some ess, helping another ones (which I never saw ingame before) to gather material for the essences, due to lack of LE on the market.

It was a very hard journey, but too much fun also.

Thank you for the great job ent :wub:

edit: quotes

Edited by Vormavius

Anyway, I planned to adjust the food and some other things, but when top summoners such as Blodoks act the way they do...

havent you said b4 that you should ignore most ppl and do whats better for the game. you shouldnt let one person cause you not to make a change that will make things better for the game and more balanced

Ban him :wub:

No one gives a damn about his baby remarks.

lol...

It's not that I'm complaining or something but formulas really need to be adjusted a bit, and I think other top summoners would agree with that :confused:

lol...

It's not that I'm complaining or something but formulas really need to be adjusted a bit, and I think other top summoners would agree with that :confused:

The way he presents his "opinions" is less than desired.

havent you said b4 that you should ignore most ppl and do whats better for the game. you shouldnt let one person cause you not to make a change that will make things better for the game and more balanced

Of course.

I personally think it is better for the game, as a whole, with the current food level. But I was willing to make some small concesions for the summoners.

Anyway, someone please give an estimate (prices+time) for the bear, spider and tiger stone. How much they cost to make, and what the profit is.

I'll try..

Bear

1 Bear Fur - 12gc

20 Gypsums - 0gc, harvest if you have 2 inorgan

3 Potion of Spirit Restorations - 60gc

15 Life Essences - @7gc ec 105gc

Total: 177gc, NPC buy price 125gc, not profitable I guess

Spider

20 Threads - 30-40gc depending on players or npc

20 Gypsums - free

4 Potion of Spirit Restorations - 80gc

20 Life Essences - 140gc

Total 250-260gc, 250gc sold to npc (About break even)

Tiger Stone - I don't think many people make these cuz Tiger furs are annoying to get

1 White Tiger fur - 15? I dunno..

20 Gypsums - Free

4 Potion of Spirit Restorations 80gc

20 Life Essences 140gc

As for time, I think most people mix at the gypsum because it's so much emu for gyps. So your emu/otheringredsemu = how many you make each run to gyps, with 1 minute travel time each way and time to harvest gyps

Edited by Atlantis

Or possibly, you're crazy like me and you don't mind hauling Gypsum to storage... You could do a full hour of mixing after a while.

-Blee

that doesn't make sense blee, cuz ingreds that you get at gyps = 200 emu, ingreds to bring in = like 40 emu..

Wait, you didn't read my post well, I'll show you what you missed and clarify at the same time why I do it.

Or possibly, you're crazy like me and you don't mind hauling Gypsum to storage... You could do a full hour of mixing after a while.

-Blee

See it? Its in bold, quite easy to get it too. :pirate:

-Blee

I'll try..

Spider

20 Gypsums - free

20 Life Essences - 140gc

Total 350-360gc, 250gc sold to npc

Are we redefining the math?

40+80+140!=360

I'll try..

Spider

20 Gypsums - free

20 Life Essences - 140gc

Total 350-360gc, 250gc sold to npc

Are we redefining the math?

40+80+140!=360

He means you can also buy 20 thread for 30gc if you buy from players. Therefor your total money spent on it can be either 350gc or 360gc. But yes, taken that when you buy from the NPC, your formula is correct and its always 360gc.

-Blee