Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tico

Forum Skin

It hurts my eyes with so many bright colors...I switched back to default :P

i think it looks pretty cool it actualy like reflects the game and doesent look like a normal run of the mill forum...

Yeah thats the problem I noticed, the white edges around the emo's, guess thats because on white background it dosn't matter so much.

#edit - Typo's >.<

Edited by Liquid

it looks ok ;p

only thing that i dislike is the reply buttons :D

Agreed.

I don't want pretty ponies for my reply buttons :)

(Edit: Typo)

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

it looks ok ;p

only thing that i dislike is the reply buttons :D

Agreed.

I don't want pretty ponies for my reply buttons :)

(Edit: Typo)

Maybe something more EL-like? Horses just warrant more n00b questions "Wh3r3 4r3 t3h h0r535?!?!?@?@@!!!!??"

I like it, but I'm used to the blue theme so I switched back. It's just simplier. Great work - I suppose only stone-head stubborn people like me will stay with old one ^^

Gil

I like it. It definitely fits the game and integrates it better in the whole EL "feeling". I dont understand why there are horse heads on the reply buttons, though. Apart from the occasional unicorn there just arent any horses in the game...Am i wrong?

Anyhoo, overall you did a great job with the skin :mace:

When I first saw it, I couldn't scroll down fast enough to change it back to 2.1 default.

I figured someone has gone through a lot of trouble and I should give it a chance, so I changed back to the new skin. After I became acclimatised to it, I showed Michelle_F the new style (she'd been out all day), and showed her the old one to compare it.

When I saw the old skin it was an exact mirror of my first reaction to this skin -

I couldn't scroll down fast enough to change it back
One gripe (quite a large one for me, but minor in the scheme (sic) of things) I have is that the bots page icon hasn't been included in this layout. Yes I can change back to the 2.1 default skin but that layout sucks and I never want to see it again :)

The future is here, embrace it!

Thanks for all your hard work mystery skinner :mace:

The new forum skin was a very refreshing change and I liked it immediantly. It fits in with the general EL colour and graphics theme, while keeping things simple and clean.

The smilies do need to be touched up - their transparencies need to be blended better (appear as if they use an transparancy mask rather than an alpha channel). I had the same problem with my avatar image now the background is not white. But a bit of work in gimp and it looks right now.

I like it, i was surpriced last time i logged on.

Well, the horses on the reply buttons were there on the old skin(not the IPB old skin but we had a PHPbb forum way back when, and had an EL theme for it). I admit I was lazy and just left them there. Skinning takes a lot of work. But I like the horses anyway :P