Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayton

Corpus Opis

one of these days ill be in the all mighty corpis!!! i'm catchin up with tirashazor and he's in it :P one of these days... one of these days.. :

but for now.. its GoN for me

Sirkillalot when you get in see if you can hook CO and us GoN people up into a non aggresive agreement. :) btw raz I wouldn't be callin the guys in CO newbs, that's one of the dumbest moves you can make in this game.

@Hosan

lol, most of them are quite new, only moonshadow, slayton and aepox (i think) are old.

seems like you forgot ... uhm leeloo ? tropicano ? aki ?

I have no idea who aki is. As for trop and leeloo, i didn't know they were members.

let me correct myself:

lol, most of them are quite new, only moonshadow, slayton, tropicano, leeloo, aki and aepox (i think) are old.

i give up on CO they let on noobs who played for 1 day and me for 6 months and they are lal my friends (so i thought)

I love being a no name so don't diss the no name people.

Oh wait i posted this under my name.

Ummm.....don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain he just woke up.

Wait thats not how it goes.......ummm..........run.

when i was in kf entrance in VOTD , wearing nothing but IRON SWORD , LEATHER PANTS, BOOTS, E, WOODEN SHIELD crus attacked me , WHAT A BIG BULLY thinking he can kill me with his pick axe well im 48/49/47 and hes 68/63/71 , well hes sooo confident , HAVE YOU EVR HEARD HE ATTACKED AQUARDEN OR TORNADO , NOT because HE IS GAY! omfg the new leader of CO gay, to make the story short CRUS FLED AND RUN ALMOST WETTING HIS PANTS....... ;)((( sad for CO happy for WOLVES ROFLMFAO!!!! thats for you CO