Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Knight

Summoning Stones

Well, mp used to be able to take giant without even restoring, maybe its possible ;)

But I do agree with you. Why should people that have leveled to 120/120 a/d over the course of months, maybe years, get owned instantly by work that can be done even without $ in a week, it seems a bit silly. With other stuff like armor and weps it doesn't matter as much, most people know that even someone with 30 a/d and full tit, thermal, RoP, MMD, EMPs, etc. would still loose to someone who has done the leveling aspect, but this is not the case for this particular thing. I don't have any suggstion on how to fix it, but I do think this is a bit unbalanced.

nook1e stop b4 u make ent mad again, we (i unfortunately wasnt able to contribute, wasnt online at the time, so meaning EL comunity) just got 300kgc together to undo the dmg that ppl who shot down the things in this thread already, lets not do it again. give it time to settle in, and wait.

one ? will it cost mana and food or just mana or food to make the stones?

edit: PK is finnaly a dangerous place for anyone to be, y should top lvl fighters not be afraid to be in PK, even if i was among the top lvl fighters i would still have this veiw. everyone should be afraid of PK areas, plus we have the dis/tellie rings, ppl use them all the time as it is. true newbies wont get the stones that easily anyway

Edited by Happy_G

Its simple, if some one does waste all their gold coin on buying 5 giant stones, then let him, if he summones them, leave kf, he doesnt get anything for buying the stones.

Its simple, if some one does waste all their gold coin on buying 5 giant stones, then let him, if he summones them, leave kf, he doesnt get anything for buying the stones.

except mercury, of which he wont get enough of to pay for the summons

edit: give it time guys, everything is a big hot item when its new, use of these items will dwindle down as time passes, so if u hate these stones, dont flame them, i give it a month b4 a majority of ppl decide it isnt worth it. as for me, i will always think its worth making them (summoning was a hobby anyway, so to make some money off it makes me forever interested). new twist to the game, and an exciting one for us summoners out there. can we trey not to ruin it for us summoners again. (at least they rnt summoners complaining now, just need to get everyone to just give it a try)

Edited by Happy_G

can u still summon with meat bones and fur summoing stones are for only high fighters

summoning still functions like it has, it just has ADDED these stones.

Guest ohmygod

God damit a noob with 55kg worth of stones just cleared KF then watched as his summons poofed near the merc.

Come back and fight you cowards!! :D

God damit a noob with 55kg worth of stones just cleared KF then watched as his summons poofed near the merc.

Come back and fight you cowards!! :)

Wow, cool :)

What animals did the n00b use?

lol ent i think he meant himself :> 3 artics and 3 yetis :)

Yes was me ;) I got suduko, asgnny, xanter, and a few allies. (60+kgc in rosts lost?) no hard feeling i hope?

The sad side was that once they lost thier rost they stopped coming in. :(

I think the stones are too cheap for the damage the monsters can do (yeti and higher),. People would think twice about wasting them like i did if they cost 2 times as much.

Would be awesome if there be a command or option developed to stop summons from attacking allied/friendly guilds?

Edit : oh yeah, maybe make them not stackable then cant summon so many at once without sacrificing inventory space.

Edited by ohmygod

Ye, would be cool to have:

#set_ally ^X^ - Summons won't attack ^X^

and maybe even

#set_enemy PkG - Summons would attack PkG before non labeled guilds

Well, mp used to be able to take giant without even restoring, maybe its possible ;)

eMPi in his prime

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2xgiantubitedw4.jpg

And stats he had(look at p/c and combat lvl, its most important ;p) :

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mpinhisprimebq5.jpg

edit: Sorry 4 polish flood in chat, those screenies wasnt ment 4 public when i made them :D

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter