Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Knight

Summoning Stones

Well, got 70kgc thanks to celtic lady, ummm acelon and him are igning most guilds to help with the fine and some have expressed there willingness to help

so atm 70kgc in sto.. ill update when i get more and sell the rest of my stuff :

About all I have left that's worth anything is a full steel pl8 set and and emerald claymore and a cutlass, but I'd sell it all or donate it all towards this.

**edit**make donations to acelon I think, thats who I gave mine to*

Edited by LadyWolf

I will pay my 100.000 gc, but I don't change my mind.

edit: Blodoks_Ghost is in PL with 100k gc in the pocket.

Edited by Blodoks

Technically - yes. But how does that help a 3 a/d against a 50 a/d? And how does a fluffy help a 3 a/d against a 50 a/d?

Pretty much the same way a bone of death or ring of power would help a newbie fight a level 50.

Bod won't do much unless he's REALLY lucky that he can land the first hit and it goes off. Tried and tested on no drop day with similar a/d diffs btw. Rop is only 50dmg. At 50 a/d you should have more health then that.

Besides for that, the level 50 people can also buy those stones, no?

So between a level 3 with a fluffy stone and a level 50 with a fluffy stone, who would be more likely to win?

The level 3 as the level 50 didn't see it coming. If you put too many uncertainties in it the tactics people will just shut their doors and lock them imo. Maybe if it's part of a larger set of alterations that even things out (and I'm not talking economics but fighting tactics), but it's hard to see for us mortals currently :)

Ok, the fines have been paid, I will go on with the plan and make them worth it.

BTW, the stones will require less rare ingredients than the normal formula (but will be higher level, and 1 more nexus).

Ok, the fines have been paid, I will go on with the plan and make them worth it.

BTW, the stones will require less rare ingredients than the normal formula (but will be higher level, and 1 more nexus).

:) \0/ good work to all that donated. thanks to ent for giving us the chance to fix this

Alright, we raised 200k GC within 25 minutes to pay for the fines of Chaoogie and Ladyreni.

Chaoogie donated the majority of the gold for his fine (about 80K), but I would also like to thank everyone else who donated.

In no particular order...

Algorn

Mrs_Ice

leahatwood

Siarato

Ermabwed

Ladywolf

Eviltina

Theryndan

CelticLady

Also heu, the <TE> guild, ferngale and ralloszek who were willing to donate, but caught me after we paid radu.

If I missed anyone, please let me know. I did a brief skim over the chat log, could have missed someone on accident.

Edited by Acelon

Are all fees payd, i would like to help if anything is missed yet cause im realy interested in the summon stones being worth to high level summoners...

You guys owe me no thanks. Summoners have always been my best customers and for that i indeed owe all of you my gratitude. Thank you, every one of you.

Guest ohmygod

God damit a noob with 55kg worth of stones just cleared KF then watched as his summons poofed near the merc.

Come back and fight you cowards!! ;)

God damit a noob with 55kg worth of stones just cleared KF then watched as his summons poofed near the merc.

Wow, cool :D

What animals did the n00b use?

I completed my experiment. Blodoks_Ghost, like you can see in the screenshots, is really a noob but thx to some hour of harvesting he killed a top 30 fighter... monsters (fluffy, mountain chimera, summoned yeti), another fighter is poofed when almost died. Only 10 hours and 42 minutes to buy a giant stone (and i lost time to dinner, to pay tax, to chat).

harvesterinkfky5.jpg

Edited by Blodoks

Come back and fight you cowards!! :D

Wow, cool :)

What animals did the n00b use?

lol ent i think he meant himself :> 3 artics and 3 yetis :)

So, isn't this good? Before people were complaining that only the top fighters stand a chance.

agreed, this means its good. now PK is dangerous for anyone and everyone to be in.....as it should be

Well, of course, you can harvest flowers and then buy monster stones to attempt to kill people. But doing so is not necesarly the best way to play the game. You'll make a lot of enemies, and waste the money you could better use for character development.

so u buy a book to make the summoing stones when u get the summoing stones do u have to take meat or fur

im getting a bit consuefed

jammie

can u still do it buy meat and fur or just summoing stones

and can u make the summoing stones and do they disspaper

also do it use mana

Edited by jammie

yeah, but the creditcard players who buy $ items for ingame gc have millions of gc anyway. So now anyone who buys $ stuff for game gc will be able to pwn pk maps hands down.

I agree with rallos, the stones should have some level or nexus requirements to use them, otherwise it's just handing the keys to a gun locker when everyone else has sticks and bones. It's just unfair to anyone who has spent 1000's of hours training up their characters and then some n00b who bought stuff for $ comes in with 10 giant stones and clears out KF in under a minute while the top fighters can't do squat. I have'nt heard of any top fighter being able to take on more than 1 summoned giant (not normal giant) at once and surviving...