shield(right hand)

weapon(left hand)

helmet

amulet

boots

cape

so why we have 7 things? and 6 slots?

may i suggest

#1 make gloves and weapon two diferent things. This will make manufacturers use gloves for other things then just selling to trik

#2 maybe add another for a future implementation of Belts, this IMO will either increase slots in carry capacity (or as a copy of Diablo, be use to ONLY carry potions.), or they could be just another add on to armor.

what u guys thing?

Well just to tell you more slots has been suggested about 5 times before this and well it was said More slots isn't a main priority and we MIGHT do it later

Actually, the answer is just plain no. If you have more things to equip than you have equip slots, you have to make a choice.

Hmmmm well the last one I saw was a BIG maybe well I guess my pants our out I haven't wore them in a while :?

They r almost useless now. Why not make them usefull even with swords

so people that cant buy higher armor can get some.

for example.

Leather torso,pants,gloves,weapon, and boots.

A higher attacker may chouse useing a cape instead.

My main concern about this mather is that there is no market neither players or NPC for any other gloves then leather.

give entropy time, he is haveing to recode a good deal to change the gloves to armor (atleast i think so).

as for expanding and/or changeing the wear/equip slots: i think i talked to entropy about it some time ago and from what i recall there was a problem with how the chars where saved so changeing it most likley is on the backburner if it ever happens at all.

add a body picture(male body for male and female body for female) to the inventory with slots at the different parts of the body...that could make it simpler...

err you didnt read my post did you? messing with the wear code may well break all the save info! are you willing to start you char from scratch (equipment wise) just so you can have more wear slots? given the near rebelion we got when entropy changed the combat code a small bit i fear the game would never recover if something like this happend.