Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowKnight

Ideas

ok, ok maybe I was off a bit with the whole training on vamps idea, but hey, it was like 5:00am when i posted that after being awake for over 28 hours, cut me some slack.  :lol: I really just want to see the vamps grow stronger somehow, and i'm not sure how it can be done effectively. Thing is, even if the vamps were made godlike, eventually after a long while people would grow tired of fighting them becuase they would know what to expect.  The coolest part about the whole concept of them growing stronger (somehow), is that the element of suprise would always be there. Some could be much stronger than gods, though no one would know going into battle, it makes it much more risky, everytime.

-Velocet

Obviously he wants you to bring back the Super Bunny/Male Orc bug Ent...

You should've been around the game a while back if you want that "element of suprise" thing, immagine a bunny that's level 10 or so when the players are all just now starting to fight, Entropy all the while sitting at the campfire saying, oh to start combat just kill a little bunny, aren't they cute? :)...

~Evil Scorpio

minai is already scary enough...plus she rejected me when i asked for a kiss

Rejected you? She slapped you in the face!

but im many older books (not novels) it says vampires are not of evil or good but neutreul feeding when they have to over feeding get them addicied to blood and makes them crazy, killing people for blood not making them into vamps just sucking all the blood out then eating there bodies

i know im the prince of darknes :wink: