Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bakuron

Please help me with my ban

OK...for the third and final time.

I was banned...I don't know exactly why or who by.

I imagine it was for behaving like a fool the last time I played, but I didn't do anything "serious" as intimated by the game window when I opened it just now.

I would like to know how long I am banned for (IP ban btw...so I take it that means I can't use another Character from the one banned) or even how long I have already been banned without me knowing.

Thanks.

Bakuron.

Great response... someone could have at least humoured me.

I still don't think i did anything worth banning and it seems noone can tell me otherwise.

Please unblock my IP.

Thanks.

(I appreciate the "more I moan-less I play" stance of the forum, but it seems silly to keep people waiting whole days).

Edited by Bakuron

My advice to you would be to get a better aditude if you expect to be unnbanned, the admins dont have to do anything they don't want to. If you wana know how to have a positive look on this, read my bans thread, I got unbanned with smiles =) =) =)

My advice to you would be to get a better aditude if you expect to be unnbanned, the admins dont have to do anything they don't want to. If you wana know how to have a positive look on this, read my bans thread, I got unbanned with smiles =) =) =)

Thanks skippy.

Anywho...I think it's pretty hard to be "positive" about being banned for an unknown reason.

To be honest I want an answer MORE than I want to be unbanned now. It's just really annoying to have someone not answer you for no apparent reason....and I'm not prepaired to smile whilst I'm having my time wasted.

The game is going for 24 hours a day/7 days a week. However the one that banned you, if that is what occured is possibly not on at this moment. Finding chat logs and seeing who banned you takes time, much like misbehaving and wasting the time of moderators in the first place. I strongly urge you to use this time away by reading all the rules set forth in this forum starting with the ones above.

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

All Eternal Lands forum rules still apply.

And yes, that tone does not make anyone want to respond to your wishes any faster.

It seems strange that there would be such an inefficient system put in place to begin with.

If you're going to ban someone, surely you'd have to make a note of it somewhere....ultimately that is going to save you time in the future.

There is no tone here.....but more noteably there is no amount of arse-lick either, which is probably what is bothering you most.

Essentially, even if you don't ever let me play again, I'd like to know why I was banned and if that isn't possible please use this thread to learn that your current system of banning people and allowing appeals is pretty poor. It lacks clarity or decisiveness and leads to a lot of wasted time all round.

The problem is that your attitude doesn't encourage the mods to look into your situation along with the fact that you're complaining from an IP range that was banned because of a major troublemaker!

Logs show you have been denoobed for foul language (removed permanently from newbie help channel), and reported for foul language by other players, and also continued the same behavior in pm's.

Your IP will not be unblocked due to a major troublemaker who came from there, who may or may not be you or related to you. Your behavior is not worthy of being whitelisted. We can only allow so many on the list, and denying a spot to a civil polite player for a foulmouthed one with a bad attitude won't happen.

Finally a response.

Well, obviously you're overstating what actually happened by a country mile.

At least I got my answer, even if I think it's bogus.

Good luck with the game....it was fun while it lasted.