Eternal Lands Official Forums
jammie

i can not log in

Your IP was banned for illegal multi (Riot15, fabregas, dale1), and things such as Riot15 saying: "anyone selling a dildo" on jc 3.

dale1 is my freind he was useing riot15 to cheat

fabregas is my brother

i have done nothing wrong at all

dale1 use to go on my computer but i have nothing to do with this ask my guild del about this dale1 is the one who has been mutli logging in not me

please Aislinn i have nothing to do with this i have been telling my guild about this and they know the truth and dale1 has left del

dale1 has been useing my computer before when were freinds but know were not

Because you are responsible what is going on from your IP address.

If you let every idiot, called "freind", ficus, grampa play on your computer, feel free to face the consequences (known as bans).

This game is beta, we try to develop it, and the last thing we want here, are ppl who have some fún by causing trouble but not helping us.

So we decided to ban them, because its a waste of our time to deal with them.

Piper

this was a long time a ago when we went on my cmputer where now not feinds

i have nothing to do with this he was useing dale1 and riot15

fabregas is my brother

and im jammie please ask my guild del about this

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

A reminder of the bans section rules.

"Relevant information" is not guild members saying somebody's a good guy.

"Relevant information" is not guild members saying somebody's a good guy.

I'm really sorry if we broke the rules but we posted when this thread was still in the help section...

All I can say is that dale1 and jammie are two different guys that were in our guild. Jammie told us some days ago that he felt out with dale1 about an alt char that dale1 wanted to use to cheat. Due to that, dale1 left the guild and jammie was really angry about all of that but we didn't really understand why and what happened exactly.

Then I tried to speak with dale1 to better understand the situation but he was not willing to give me any details... maybe because he knew the rules and he don't wanted to say us that he wanted to cheat. :)

So I didn't warned dale1 about what he risked cause he was not opened to any discussion...

The problem is that we didn't know that jammie and dale1 were playing on the same computer and jammie was not aware of what he risked by letting someone else doing nasty things on his computer. If we'd figured this earlier, we'd warned him to take care about this. :D

I hope that these informations will help to clarify the situation and that jammie will be unbanned because he's not worthy of that.

Thanks in advance,

Schmurk

I'm really sorry if we broke the rules but we posted when this thread was still in the help section...

All I can say is that dale1 and jammie are two different guys that were in our guild.

How do you know this?

All I can say is that dale1 and jammie are two different guys that were in our guild.

How do you know this?

Well, cause they are in the guild for some months now and we saw that they don't have the same game style. Moreover, we spoke a lot with both of them and you can trust me that they are really different.

You can ask all other guildies and they will say you the same.

Question(s) for jammie:

Who is theslak?

So from what we can see from the logs, either your characters are shared, or your "brother" played at riot15's house as well?

im jammie and my bother person is called fabregas (my brother)

dale1 has been useing riot15 and my brother fabregas he doses play at riot15 houses bescuase i normaly on el

Edited by jammie

aislinn this is when dale1 was on his computer not mine

he only playe on my computer at the beinning when he created dale1

he created riot15 on his own computer not mine check this by the data log please

My computer is the only o in my houses and i share with my btorther fabregas

when dale1 did the comment andone sllling didlo with riot15 he was at this on houses on his omputer not mine i was not loged on at the time

On my computer only fabregas and jammie logs on me and my brother

On dale1 computer he use dale1 his player and riot15 where he has be doing bad things not me

Jammie

Edited by jammie

Whitelist is for ppl that have done nothing wrong and no one on their IP has done anything wrong. You do not fall into that category, as there were people on your IP that got you banned. Therefore, you need to wait until someone resolves this matter, and remember:

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

Edited by Sheesh

There is 3 computer involved mine dale1 and my dad I have long on at dale1 ages ago if u think im using dale1 and riot15 please check my dads computer where only jammie and fabregas has log on..

Im very sorry for what happen.

I thought dale1 was my friend and I didn’t know he was going to act and talk like he did.

And if u look on dale1 computer there will be another player called bird camp and he has used dale1 and riot15 on his granddads computer where my player has never been log on.

When he did the comment “anyone selling didlo” on jc3 only characters dale1 fabregas and riot15 was log on his computer at the time I was never log at the time

Thank you for your time jammie