Eternal Lands Official Forums
LordOfTheDead

Why was I banned?

1. Obtained an e-mail address from your ISP. (no free e-mail addresses, such as hotmail, yahooo, etc.)

I registered with a new account with one of those emails but a validation email didn't come.

I believe I was banned unfairly again as I didnt do anythnig that day except harvest sulfur -.-

Btw I got the exact same message as last time which was My entire ISP or IP range was banned :\

Edited by LordOfTheDead

It happened agained -.-

same thing was the last two times these two past weeks, I really like this game but I keep getting banned.

1. Obtained an e-mail address from your ISP. (no free e-mail addresses, such as hotmail, yahooo, etc.)

I have one but the validation email won't send to it how can I get my chracter on the whitelist if this keeps happening because this is really becoming annoying.

If you read the whitelist message ... you also have the option of donating $5 US to the game (non-refundable) to get your non-isp email recognized by the EL staff. (that means hotmail,yahoo etc...) And your name on the whitelist.

This is for those who only have free email addresses... or do not wish to share their proprietary ones.

Also multiple posts are discouraged... try PM'ing the board moderators instead.

Instructions thread is here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29370

Read it....

Respectfully,

Ikaris

<<not a member of the EL staff>>

ps. by the way ... that footer on your posts... kinda rude in its size and phrasing... try a normal size font ... opening with the words "I beseech the fair and compassionate goddess of EL to hear my plea... "

YO ROJA ... not so good.

Edited by Ikaris