Stormer

Stakhanov day

What do we get? No harvest exp cap during the special day? :>

Or faster harvesting/mining? :)

[edit]

Woohoo \o/

Day of Aleksei Stakhanov

English: 3x experience for harvesting.

Role Playing: Aleksei Stakhanov is in the town today, teaching harvesters how to harvest resources more effectively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksei_Grigorievich_Stakhanov for more info about him.

Edited by Gampa

Love this update, got 2 EDEs and hit lvl 71 harvesting already. xD

Ty Ent, this is great! \o/

My day is truly perfect.

-Blee

Iam heading for Tree Mushrooms right now! 177 for every Tree Mushroom, I found a day worthy of SMS! Thanks Devs!

2 mins later:

Stakhanovday.jpg

Edited by JohnTheWarder

home this weekend so looking forward to playing again!!!!

and hopefully I'll be able to get a graphics card for uni!!!

Great job guys for doing this wohooooo!!!

And awesome man :D

Absolutely did not intend on leaving you out Ent. Great job, and many thanks for the great game! :omg:

Umm, I meant Stakhanov was an awesome man. Not me (I am not even worthy enough to wash his feet) :dry:

Umm... is there a way to 'turn off' the auto-manuing? =]

Granted, it's very useful for making loads of lower level items but... for the higher items?

When i'm making the steel/tit armors i usually carry more than 1 ings and... `i'd hate to make more than i expected to make. Also... if it stops when you are making something, you don't see what happened so it's easy to miss "the special ones"

Most probably i am the only one with this 'odd request' so i wouldn't be surprised if it's not possible =[

Guest stalag

Added support for auto manufacturing. For the time being, until a client update, the implicit quantity is 5. However, if you move that can be stopped. Later on, once the client support is available, you will have the option to select how many items you want to make.

I must say that the automixing has made me play EL for the first time in well over a year (perhaps 18 months).

so it's easy to miss "the special ones" =[

doesnt it stop when u make a "special" item.....at least that was discussed b4 this was actually implemented....so now u shouldnt miss them at all, i usually missed them due to the fact that i would just click away.

edit: typo

Edited by Happy_G

And awesome man :D

Absolutely did not intend on leaving you out Ent. Great job, and many thanks for the great game! :P

Umm, I meant Stakhanov was an awesome man. Not me (I am not even worthy enough to wash his feet) :D

he had nothing special, just an icon used for propaganda ^^ (at least what they told me in school :P)

Yes, there is some controversy around him, but nevertheless, he still improved and refined the work process which is an achievement.

Granted, it's very useful for making loads of lower level items but... for the higher items?

When i'm making the steel/tit armors i usually carry more than 1 ings and... `i'd hate to make more than i expected to make. Also... if it stops when you are making something, you don't see what happened so it's easy to miss "the special ones"

Most probably i am the only one with this 'odd request' so i wouldn't be surprised if it's not possible =[

If I remember correctly, this is not the final version. I think it was stated that the plan is to have it so you can select the number of items you want to mix. I would suggest just being patient and let the developers have time to do what they need to do.

Shea