Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasperCat

Some variations on the Fur Cloak perhaps

Perhaps a nice addition would be some variety to the good old Fur Cloak. There are a lot of unusable furs available now like Tiger, Black Panther, leopard etc they could give some very fetching Fur Cloak patterns. Perhaps also a range of stats for the cloak, ranginf from +2 cold protection, -1 heat protection through to the current +6 cold, -3 heat ?

Combined with say White Rabbit, or a Feran Horn or something for variety.

I personally would love a Tiger Fur Cloak, but I am a cat :(

;)

JasperCat Bane of Racoons

i really like these ideas, also you should be able to make new armors like tiger helmet etc

this would put new stuff in the game and make players choose more different styles of gear they wear

I'm fairly sure this has been addressed before, but if either one of you want to deisgn the new cloaks and then code them for the game I am sure they will hop right to it and put them in the game.:)

Search is your friend. :P

I can manage the code if I have the normal fur cloak example, anyone care to Gucci the gfx ?

and suggest some combinations for manu and values for them for heat/cold?

I suppose we could have a poll at the end for the type of skin against values etc.

Open to suggestions :)

I really want a Tiger cloak :P

I'm willing to work for it .

JasperCat 'Ebul Skunk Annihalator'

yeah, the old fur cloak style does not need to be abandoned, maybe it might be also manufactured (with different ingredients/stats)

I personally would love a tiger or snow leopard bandana :)

Tiger and leopard furs would be great items if the strips and spots were visible.

I personally would love a Tiger Fur Cloak, but I am a cat :blush:

Heh fur cloaks out of black panthers would look nice but...why kill the pretty creatures just for fashion?:)

I personally would love a Tiger Fur Cloak, but I am a cat :)

Heh fur cloaks out of black panthers would look nice but...why kill the pretty creatures just for fashion?:P

Because I would like a black and white stipped cape and torso. Must be horizonal striped. Preferably of white tiger but I am not fussy with panther/polar alternative or the trusty skunk.

Disclaimer: I am wholly against animal for fashion in RL. But this is a game afterall.

PS: Yay the smileys work!

:):blush::wub:

Edited by MagpieLee