Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Next update when Mesterul Manole has 400 hydrogenium bars.

Just as the title says. There will be some new items in this update, auto manufacturing, some bug fixes, a new random (good) day, and other stuff.

Note that if you finish the 400 hydrogenium bars quota before monday, the update will happen monday evening.

a Q auto manu= like macro?

It's legal auto manu in the server. You can make more then one if you dont fail, go hungry, and other things that can stop you. But eating etc does still stop it.

Well you used finish and 400 hydro bars in the same sentence i was just asking for clarification

Which is why I used the word quota.

Geez Joshyboy... read the Topic of the thread lol

"Next update when Mesterul Manole has 400 hydrogenium bars."

Umm, gee.... I think the next update just might happen when Mesterul Manole has 400 hydro bars.....

Ya think?

Yes, let's try to remember that not EVERYONE who plays is an adult with full intellectual development, which is not to be twisted as a slam against JoshBoy because I do not know whether he is 10 or 80 yrs old, the point is that we can and should all be respectful of the others here.

Remember.... YOU were not always the brightest bulb in the box, it took someone to patiently answer YOUR stupid questions to get you to shine at full capacity.

Have a good day!

Sely

Edited by selyob

ok I think I can help clear up what joshy was speaking of after the post here that stated 400 bars needed before the update he went to masterful manole and found that he was looking for 500 bars he stated this in gm and I told him to ask about it had no idea someone would think him childish for asking when clearly there was a real reason for him to ask sorry for causing such a reason for him to get slammed on all sides next time I think i'll just tell him to not ask any questions for fear of the forum flames. ;) I'm done nomore to say but I do thank yall for clearing it up :(

Edited by foncEmerlin

You will click once and won't stop mixing untill you: run out of food, fail your item, mix something special (not sure but probably) and some other random events.

This is being implemented because there are people who suffer from RSI and they're in a pain when they've got to mix quite a lot of stuff.

-Blee

Automixer is a very nice idea, still needs some attention to get food up and random events. Now I no longer need a swollen right index finger. :)

Automix sounds brilliant, thanx Radu.

I'm working on lots of steel and iron bars for s2es at the moment, so it will be a while before theres hydro bars from the s2es I make.