Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Talk about the contest here

There are also areas where you have your feet under sand with no "quicksand" message, like next to the waterfall and big deeper area quite close south from it.

Still, I checked only about 10 random of these places. Don't have more keys..

I've used around 20 keys on Idaloran beach, nothing found, but I haven't checked all the places where was some sand.

ok, we tried the searing thing as the hot blast of air outside pk in bethel as well as a lot of the flotsam around the half sunk ship off the beach (Sea-ring)

no luck

I tried most the spaces directly under the pieces of meat hanging on the ropes in bethel (searing is something you do to a steak too :(). No luck.

And back on teh RIGHT thread meanwhile...

Has anyone tried looking in the Red Winds Desert in Idal for the bag yet? Or around the arrow in there on teh map, that points to Bethel? *edit:- nothing sears thru a desert like teh hot wind, and i imagine thats why this region is named Red Wind. the fact it points the way to Bethel seems to enforce this theory as well.

I would try it if i had teh keys/gc, but I dont. Good luck.

Edited by Pyewacket

And back on teh RIGHT thread meanwhile...

Has anyone tried looking in the Red Winds Desert in Idal for the bag yet? Or around the arrow in there on teh map, that points to Bethel? *edit:- nothing sears thru a desert like teh hot wind, and i imagine thats why this region is named Red Wind. the fact it points the way to Bethel seems to enforce this theory as well.

I would try it if i had teh keys/gc, but I dont. Good luck.

I tried at the following coords on the arrow pointing towards Bethel:

717,515 / 714,515 / 713,517 / 712,517 / 711,517 / 710,516

Still part of the arrow I didn't check, so if anyone wants to look there still just don't check where I did.

I tried the following coords on the W of Winds in the desert:

636,381 / 637,381 / 637, 382 / 637,383 / 636, 384 / 635, 385

Again, I only checked part of it.

Lastly on that map, I checked a few tiles right in front of the flag to Bethel.

I checked the entire word 'Bethel' in Sedicolis where is says "To Bethel". Checked most of the word 'Sands' of "Searing Sands" as well. Also checked in the mouth and right in front of the mouth for the dragon skull thing there. And just to the side of the flag to Bethel.

Have fun continuing the search. I have spent enough gc on this one :D

Edited by CelticLady

I officially give up on this one my brain hurts lol.

Ok when i first got the clue i checked alot of spots on bethel, my gut tells me it is in the searing sands in Sedi but this is only instinct.

I have checked across the name of searing sands using both the official map and the rangers map, I have checked under the archway in the rocks, around the tree that is half sunken in the grounds, in the patch of quicksand on the way to the cave and in a straight line from rock to path ABOVE the searing sands name on rangers map ( i really should record co-ords :S)

Good luck on this one guys

Wolfy

Came with the same idea as Pyewacket yesterday, about the wind searing through Bethel.

I tried a few spots around the Ida flag to Bethel and around the W and D letters of Red Wind.

No luck.

Also tried the Trassian access to Bethel (all spots at doorstep) as when you move from the Trassian cold to the Bethel hot air, you could say it's searing...

No luck again.

Oh and before that I tried the 'walls of concealment' before I knew it was not in Bethel :P

Guest Kotan

This could have something to do with it. From Wiki..

The Semitic Root of Bethel is

A Semitic, possibly Phonecian word meaning 'sacred stone/pillar" was the etymological root of the Greek Baetylus.

In Hebrew,

In this Semitic language of the Jewish people, bethel means "house of El"

:P

the only thing i can think of is the dessert chims. since the d.chim is associated with the element of fire. searing is also burning, and through implies that something is moving. since the bag is not in bethel maybe you should try the 2 d.chim spawns in melinis.

'Hint: Inside The forge of the martyrs.'

Okay, I have no personal interest in this contest.

I noticed there is an 'Ironfists Forge' in C2.

Iron Fist is a Marvel comic book hero

Hero is like a martyr (one who dies for a cause).

Im just randomly putting two and two together so waste skelleton keys at your own risk.

Once again, I am not participating in this contest.

there are 61 one spots on the forge :P

there are 61 one spots on the forge :D

counting its roof ? :)

i climbed on it and tried around that sort of hole-chimney. :hug:

Well, I've now checked 122 spots in the spot marked Ironfist's Forge on the map (if there's an inside, I'm going to shoot myself).

So no one wastes keys, here's where I checked:

- In front of the rose, around the broom, in the nook by the broom, around the sign to the right of the rose.

- All around the anvils

- directly behind the two entrance signs

- all around Heavybeard

- In the paths containing the teleportals (until I was even with the sign)

- (this is the systematic part :-p)

[26, 187-190]

[27, 187-189]

[28, 178-188]

[27, 178]

[26, 178-80]

[27, 186]

[28, 170-176]

[27, 170-182]

[26, 163-182]

10k spent :-S Good luck to whoever's looking! :)

Hehe, well the second hint was about exactly what I expected.

I've got my idea but I'm not sure about it yet.

-Blee

This might help? I don't know... :X

forge1  Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, forged,

–verb (used with object) 1. to form by heating and hammering; beat into shape.

2. to form or make, esp. by concentrated effort: to forge a friendship through mutual trust.

3. to imitate (handwriting, a signature, etc.) fraudulently; fabricate a forgery.

–verb (used without object) 4. to commit forgery.

5. to work at a forge.

6. (of a horse at a trot) to strike the forefeet with the shoes of the hind feet.

–noun 7. a special fireplace, hearth, or furnace in which metal is heated before shaping.

8. the workshop of a blacksmith; smithy.

Thesaurus results of forge can be found at http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/forge

Too big to post all.