Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Talk about the contest here

I am not good at riddles at all so I can't help much on this one, but so you don't waste keys on some of the spots I looked...I checked the following areas (and please don't ask me why I decided to look there. Some of them I really don't know, others were on suggestions of friends.).

I tried the entire tree bridge in VOTD

All around both fallen trees near the partially completed ship in GP

All around the entire fallen tree near teh ebul lupine bush in PL

The fallen tree next to the pulley system lifting the block to be place on the wall in Sedicolis

There are a few other random locations I tried keys on, but can't remember exactly where at the moment. I'm still waking up :D

All in all I used around 100 keys I think, lost count.

Good luck!

Ok, well I've been trying to think of places too, and me and CL tried the C2 ship, nout there. And I'm out of keys, so good luck people :D

And it's not by the Fallen Tree in WS which is near the NC Entrance, since I thought the other bag was there but it wasn't :)

It is also not around the sawn off tree trunk by the big drawbridge in Arius, nor the pile of wood planks/ladder on floor near the hot air balloon on Arius.

It is also not around the sawn off tree trunk by the big drawbridge in Arius, nor the pile of wood planks/ladder on floor near the hot air balloon on Arius.

Oops, forgot to mention I tried those places as well :closedeyes:

one idea I had was that 'tree' need not be the wooden kind... it could, instead, be a selection of paths.

as for fallen, that could mean it leads into caves, or it could be in caves itself

not that i know which set of paths this could apply to :icon13:

Chaoogie came up with the idea that the fallen tree is the tree on Sladoth's Isle in Imbroglio, and the "big machine" is the fact people come in and harvest hydrogenium in a very mechanical fashion. I'm too weak to go there, figured it might help someone else.

I'll go see, but I only have 5 keys tho.

EDIT: EEKs, just a sec, Entropy said he wouldn't put stuff in PK. Sorry bad idea.

-Blee

(P.S. According to me and Cyp 'big machine' is an anagram but I would have no idea whatfor :D)

Edited by BleedingSoul

Chaoogie came up with the idea that the fallen tree is the tree on Sladoth's Isle in Imbroglio, and the "big machine" is the fact people come in and harvest hydrogenium in a very mechanical fashion. I'm too weak to go there, figured it might help someone else.

isn't it in a PK area?

lol yea i meant the cave next to the tree o.O and iwas at work and got bored saw the clue thing and was like fallen tree then remembred about the tree there and its jsut outside they hydro so figure itd be in the non pk cave passed the artica cause you have to go through a pk map dunno just an idea makes some sense lol

Bleedingsoul thought that 'the big machine' might be the manu temple in NC, and there just so happens to be a fallen tree right outside the door. I tried all around it, but nothing.

My brain is fried from trying to figure this out. I thought that the big machine might be the play on words and actually be mushrooms...don't ask how I came up with that :P Anyways, I tried several spots around the big fallen tree with mushrooms on and near it in MM. Nothing at the spots I tried, however I did not try every spot around it. That's a big tree.

Oh, in reguards to Chaoogie's idea, I think I went into that cave past the arctic chim. I'm not sure what island that is, but I tried in the center of the circle in that cave.

EDIT: I also tried around the skull portal thing in both sides of the Nothingness cave

Edited by CelticLady

Maybe the fallen tree reffers to coal? Still, it would need to had fallen about a few millions years ago...

Maybe the coal is like a fuel for some mashine in EL. Have you tried next to fuel carts for that C1-C2 ship or something like that? Hymf... maybe I went to far with my imagination...

Edited by szczupaczek

big machine... (thinks of a roller coster) i got no skeleton keys x,x

I think I know where it is. :brooding: Shame I aint got enough SK's to try it out. :(

Melinis, Sedicolis entrance... Sedicolis flag got water drops and it's located in the middle of quicksand. Tried lots of keys arround but didn't find it, still a couple spots left though. Maybe someone with alot of keys might want to go ^^

Ok, we tried the area 80 paces east of bethels mana falls and all around the sedicolis sign in Melinis already (within sight at least, since the clue is NEAR).