Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Talk about the contest here

Well it narrowed it down, at least. Now we know it's actually on a path to Kilaran Field. Not Naralik/Attack god/Naralik Catacombs/an NPC/etc etc ;)

Edited by Alderan

I wasn't online when the new clue was announcement, and I don't see it in any forum topic. Would someone be able to post it here for me?

Edited by LevinMage

Just so no 1 wastes keys there, I checked every tile on that straight path between the circle path outside Aluwen's old temple in DP until where it branches off into 3 paths (2 leading to a house and barn, 1 to KF).

Did someone check near trik. he is near path. deals in armor and weapon...

By the way i have no idea how to check for hyperspace bag...

Since I'm near Trik alot, I tried directly in front of him and the tiles at the very beginning of the path closest to him.

To check for a hyperspace bag you need to 'use' a skeleton key while standing on the spot you want to check for the bag.

EDIT: Finished an incomplete sentence.

Edited by CelticLady

I never used those keys and cant even buy htem. But fi someone still has keys maybe could check portal room and combat god temple in mm. But is it a actual path if it needs tele to enetr KF..dunno..

I never used those keys and cant even buy htem. But fi someone still has keys maybe could check portal room and combat god temple in mm. But is it a actual path if it needs tele to enetr KF..dunno..

Portal room already checked afaik.

And it's on the path, so - if we can trust Ent's words :) - , bridges, portal room, stone roads etc. should be excluded.

No... since that the clue was in relation to the first hyperbag, but the clue Ent. gave us seems to give someone a large search area (the paths in skf/dp leading to kf...most likely?) Either there is an obvious clue that we are all overlooking, or Ent is expecting us to be using a whole bunch of Keys along every square of the path, which I think is doubtful.

Guest alobar
3. Some hints might not be gramatically correct. In this case, that might be a hint in a hint.

That means that maybe

Kialran Field
is that hint inside the hint that has to be solved.An anagramatism or a word inside a word,a code?I would consetrate there than wasting keys around kf.There are programs than can give you all possible compinations with all the specific letters or parts of it.Anyone has tried at the path from grubani to naralik or from mm?I am 99% certain kiarlan is the hint but i could be wrong,dont want to take the blame :).

*Edit*If it was really on the path to kf it would be too easy cause there werent be any puzzle to solve,one would just have to waste the adequate amount of keys.I am only posting so i can get rid off the unexpected amount of "spectators" that roaming skf the last days \o/...jking :evilgrin:.

Edited by alobar

I am sooo tapped yall and I know if this bag is found Imma gonna feel sooooooo dumb lol wasted prolly 30 keys would have wasted more but that nice day where you use something and it stays in yur inv was a life saver saved about 13 keys in all ;)

That means that maybe

Kialran Field
is that hint inside the hint that has to be solved

Ent said that the typo was unintentional, though.

Umm, first Entropy wrote: Kilran. Then he edited it and it became Kialran which he said nothing about, it might indeed be the hint.

-Blee