Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Talk about the contest here

Do you have map's with the coord's, or are you guessing? And what cave are we talking about, the Top (PK Cave) Or bottom.
erm. I said I had a certain number of steps... and the only cave I knew of big enough was in NC... that's why I went to that cave. and consider which one would be big enough (or just bigger)

I thought that I was doing well when the 2 furthest points I could go came up just a few steps short (give or take a bit for start point, stepping, etc) of 648, but no bags there

Well if you've never learned how to do them them, yeah. But if you have, its not too bad

I've tried deriving coordinates from the hint - I've gotten a few that turned up nothing so far. Weren't even "On the path to Kilaran Field" :P

theres two isnt there? north AND south?

without a point of origin though this one is not gonna be easy. kilaran fields is only a destination...technically a path there could be from ANYwhere...

well good luck folks, I am not gonna try and find it til i have a good sleep. if it isnt found by teh time i get back, will try a few other ideas i have regarding possible points of origin

Well the point of origin might be the first bag, but that doesn't really narrow things down since it was IP... What about portals room? The path from where you enter the room, to the kilarin portal?

This is going to be harder then I thought

I checked randomly at the outhouse of DP to Kf, it isnt in there

and we can rule out *CO* cave and Battle hall, they are PK

and this might help a little:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/Path

"Under the Beam"? thats where the underworld is :P

OHHHH! You dont mean Naralik? K-I-L-A-R-A-N is naralik backwards or w/e

Edited by The_Knight

Anyone notice there are two threads on the Contest?

That needs fixed.

There are two beams (planks of wood) on the path in South Kilarin (spelling?) just before and after the bridge. There is only one beam you can stand on. That is the northern beam.

Heaven only knows if that is a clue though. It may have been simply a joke.

We are forced to take everything he says as a possible clue.....so he can help us use our hyperspace bag keys. lol

Well, this thread is meant for discussion to keep the other one clean, so you don't have to check the "official" thread every while someone posted there to see if he found the bag or is just discussing the hint!

The_Knight i will remember that with naralik-kilaran, it's really funny for contests :P

also; did anyone check the spot right before entering portal to KF

There and all around it.

Edited by Acelon

in the gate from dp to kF there is a path .....oops.......i mean a bathroom :D , weast 2~3 keys there ... and i tried 2 use the magic TPTR to be "On" the path .. cant :P ..... also tried some keys near votd entrance & SKF entrance .... damn i hope this aint going 2 be 20 step from the 1st hint ...... i will go draw somthing for the haloween contest .... @ least i may have a better chance there :)

So, did anyone try the wooden planks at the bridge in SKF?

If the beam comment was Not simply a joke, that would be a good place to check.

I tried one key in the middle of the north plank, but I didn't have keys for the sides of the plank.

Dont try the Naralik portals, I tried all around it, and wasted about 10 keys.

Another clue that might help that we came up with in ALCH was:

Misspelling could be due to drunkenness? look for Wine bottles and Mead bottles near ot on the path to KF

Dont try the Naralik portals, I tried all around it, and wasted about 10 keys.

Another clue that might help that we came up with in ALCH was:

Misspelling could be due to drunkenness? look for Wine bottles and Mead bottles near ot on the path to KF

I am afraid it didn't have anything to do with being drunk....

I asked him via the other thread and his reply was this.

"It was an unintentional typo, caused by being uncareful."

Although "uncareful" seems to be an odd wording choice, it seems the typo was not a clue whatsoever.