Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gossip

The Eternal Players are coming!

I received a letter from a traveling theatre troupe, The Eternal Players, telling me that they are planning on coming to Draia to perform a play. This group is well known in other parts, because they put on some great shows. They are a Commedia dell'arte troupe, so their first show will be in that style, but I’ve heard that they can perform a wide variety of styles.

Here’s what I’m thinking- wouldn’t it be great if they decided to settle down in Draia? I would love to be able to go and see new shows from time to time. That’s why I’m hoping that we have a great turn-out at their premiere here in a week or two.

I’ve also heard that they are always looking for new plays to perform, so I’m hoping that some of you in this RP group will write some plays for them to produce. They don’t have to be long, or funny, just well thought out. If you want to write a play for them, contact scafativ in-game for details; he’s acting as The Eternal Player’s agent while they’re here.

Their show, called “Over a Barrel”, will premiere on the 29th of this month. Their letter mentioned that it will be performed on the stage that's just south of the Magic School in Tarsengard. When I get details about exactly what time and where, I’ll share them here. In the meantime, why don’t some of you adapt some of your stories to a play format? The more material they have, the more likely they’ll stay around, I think.

Gossip

cool, im an actor, i was actually thinking of trying to put some sort of group together to do diff shows and write them ect. im excited to see what this is like.

is "over a barrel" an EL spin off of "over the tavern"?

Edited by Happy_G

juggling, acrobatics

how you gonna do that in EL? :P

Well, I don't think that they juggle, but they sure can dance! The show on the 29th is a play, though.. a comedy.

And Happy_G: I don't think the show has anything to do with "over the tavern".

Gossip