Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PEACEOFWAR

Make weapons/amour Not last forever.

How about As you use stuff, like weapons, and Amour, It becomes damaged, and possibly distroyed...

Like Iron Sword for instance should have a Certine number of Matrial Points, maybe 15/15, Over time as a person fights animals, a 5-80% chance ( for iron cause it is cheap) That it will lose 1-5 "MP" 14/15-11/15

If It reachs 0/15 the item is lost, Gone, comput..

This would help stabilise the economy, by making players need to reinvest, or keep up on there item's.

To repair a item, a person would need to Manufactor parts of the item, but only a fraction of What is needed to build a item from scratch. - Maybe even being able to use flowers to "Patch" Weapons, amour ext..

Idea's for MP - Matrial points per item.. Rough draft here..

Item-MP-% To lose 1-5 MP point vairy per Animal attacked/charater Combat level aswell.

Iron sword - 15/15- 10%-80%

Iron Broad Sword- 35/35 - 10% -70%

Steel long - 50/50 - 10%-67%

Steel 2 Edge - 60/60 - 9%-60%

Titan Steel long - 75/75 -15%-50%

Titan steel - 190/190 -12% - 45%

Titan Serpent 300/300 5% - 30%

Amours, I just dont have energy for lol :D maybe little while..

Open to Thought...

I do like this idea! It would certainly increase the weapon/armor economy. Though what about when u trade the weapons or sell them to trik? less money?

amiifuwbr[wpcguiwhtqwf[[qrj!!!! this is EXACTLY what i suggested in the gen chat but entropy sais something about it not being possible, sorry kids :)

It's not a bad idea, it's just not technically feasible right now. We'll try to think of a way to do it, but it's not looking good.

It's a horribel Idea. Almost as bad as swords LEVELING up. Yes, leveling up. In Blade Mistress your swords could level up. Everyone would complain trust me. Unless there was a manufacturing skill and your weapons lhad like 10000 durability and went down 1 time every liek 5 hits it would totatly piss everyone off.