Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sheesh

Halloween Weekend Relay Race ~win a NMT cloak~

Here is an event to include many people. It is a TEAM event. In order to be in a team, you do not need to be in the same guild, or even in a guild. But you MUST be in the team to compete. We will run this thread for any and all teams to post, but the deadline to post is Oct. 27th at 9pm EST. You are to post your team members in order of who is competing first, second, third, fourth, and fifth. You are to also post 2 alternatives in case some member does not come on-line at the time of the event.

Basically this event will play out like this:

Jayden is making a potion to be used to stop the invasion creatures from rising and attacking all. She sent out 5 followers to get the ingredients, but they have not returned. You need to find these followers and bring the ingredients back to Jayden so the potion can be made.

You will be told ahead of time who you will be looking for. However the place will be in riddle format. When the first person on your team finds that NPC (our event staff) they are to speak to them in their location. They will be given a riddle of the item needed for the potion. That player must tell the NPC in PM what the riddle means to get that item. If they are wrong, or do not know, an easier riddle will be given as a BRIBE for the answer. If you are given a Bribe riddle, it is your (and team members) responsibility to figure it out and bring the NPC that bribe item to find out what that first riddle means. Then you will be given the item for the potion and a riddle of where to find the second NPC. The second member of your team must then do the same of either figuring out what the riddle means or to figure out the bribe riddle once you FIND the next NPC.

This will continue until all 5 members of the team have the ingredients needed. If you happen to drop the item, you must replace said item, as it is your responsibility after it is given to you. Feel free to talk amongst your team mates to complete the tasks at hand.

Now comes in the tricky part. These places may be either in Seridia, Irilion, or both. So get ready to explore and find all that lurks. And since Mortos is not happy, you will have invasions in between your destinations--as he wants to stop this potion from being made.

The first TEAM to give all the items to Jayden wins a NMT cloak, each. But the team must have all the right ingredients to win.

Good Luck.

Time of event is 3pm EST on Saturday, Oct 28th.

Conversion:

Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 5:00:00 AM Brisbane Australia

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Brussels, Belgium

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 4:00:00 PM Sao Paulo, Brazil

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 1:00:00 PM Calgary, Canada

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Prague, Czech Rep.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Cario, Egypt

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Berlin, Germany

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 7:00:00 PM Reykjavik, Iceland

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 8:00:00 PM Dublin, Ireland

Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 4:00:00 AM Tokyo, Japan

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Amsterdam, Netherlands

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Warsaw, Poland

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM Stockholm, Sweden

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 10:00:00 PM Istanbul, Turkey

Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 11:00:00 AM Alaska, USA

Please respond by stating:

1. <team member 1>

2. <team member 2>

3. <team member 3>

4. <team member 4>

5. <team member 5>

6. <alternative player1>

7. <alternative player2>

List their names and guilds if in one.

Edited by Sheesh

Hi! (hope that I'm signing up in the right spot.)

Signing up Team Alch~

1.) Zanadu ~ ALCH

2.) Jason ~ ALCH

3.) Rappa ~ ALCH

4.) Loricat ~ ALCH

5.) The_Knight ~ ALCH

6.) Boognish ~ ALCH

7.) Chiapet ~ IRON

Considering that the contest is still a bit away, and should real life prevent a team member from being able to participate.. do I reserve the right to edit my team before the deadline?

However the place will be in riddle format.

Damn you. :P

Pity I might not be around when this thing kicks off.

Edited by MagpieLee

Hi! (hope that I'm signing up in the right spot.)

Signing up Team Alch~

1.) Zanadu ~ ALCH

2.) Jason ~ ALCH

3.) Rappa ~ ALCH

4.) Loricat ~ ALCH

5.) The_Knight ~ ALCH

6.) Boognish ~ ALCH

7.) Chiapet ~ IRON

Considering that the contest is still a bit away, and should real life prevent a team member from being able to participate.. do I reserve the right to edit my team before the deadline?

You have the right to edit all you want before the deadline. :P

Guest ohmygod

It is good that you have included times for different time zones makes it easier for me to decide if i can play or not. unfortunatly sunday is my sleep in day :).

hope it ges well though

I have a question :)

Do all the 7 players win nmt or only the 5 'team members'?

All 7 do.

-Blee

Singing up team HIM-DiE!

1.) WildIce ~ DiE!

2.) Asgnny ~ HIM

3.) Chaoogie ~ HIM

4.) Sin ~ HIM

5.) WatchWolf ~ DiE!

6.) Wingalings ~ HIM

7.) Nook1e ~ LNX

EDIT: replaced Tigs by Wingalings :)

EDIT: replaced Albazz by Nook1e.

Edited by Sheesh

Signing up team NLF!

1.) Pepperspray ~ NLF

2.) Poetaytoe ~ NLF

3.) EvilShiva ~ NLF

4.) Blakis ~ NLF

5.) DMan ~ NLF

6.) Ayreus2 ~ NLF

7.) Candlegoat ~ NLF

Edited by Sheeva

Specific rules of event:

1. You are responsible for the ingredients given to you. If you lose it, go get another from storage or harvest the ingredient. Its the knowledge that you have gained from your quest riddle that is important.

2. You can converse with anyone you want other than the event team to discover the answer to the riddles, however, riddles for ingredients only can be answered once. If you are wrong in the answer, you must take the bribe. No second guessing the riddles. Ingredients will be provided to you. Bribes you must provide to the NPC.

3. All recipes will be different per contestant, so just because someone may state in channel the answer is one thing, it may not hold true to your riddle. We did this as there is a no secrets in channel rule, but people always state things anyway--not like you can undo a fart :D

4. All contestants and alternates must join together to give ingredients to Jayden and get the prizes.

5. Player listed as number 1 must get the first NPC question, number 2 must get the second, and so on. Not the same person is to interact with more than one NPC. We will keep track and wont answer the same person.

For example: Pepperspray, Sin, and Zanadu will only meet with the first NPC. The second NPC will meet only with PoeTayToe, Asgnny, and Jason.

6. You can stay together or split up. This is up to you, however, you wont be able to get the next location until after the previous riddles have been answered.

7. The invasions are a free for all. Total maps are likely to be covered with invasions, so expect this. Not just your team has to kill, but anyone can kill these monsters. Each map will be cleared of monsters after the last contestant leaves the map with the ingredient in hand.

8. Expect to die, at least once. The prize is big, so the sacrifice equals the reward.

9. Have fun.

Signing up team Riva-idle ^^

1. Gampa - Riva

2. cho_yun - Riva

3. Marr - idle

4. gp_ - idle

5. BirneMaja - idle

6. carone - idle

7. Jefric - idle

signing up the 2brains team

1.Rottenbrain~ CEL

2.Algernon~ CEL

3.Brain~ BANE

4.Merrick~ HIM

5.Anabella~ HIM

6.Scafativ~ CEL

7.Bleedingsoul~ TiM

Edited by anabella

Signing up the X(plore) team:

1. Zobi_La_Mouche(Dawn)

2. Cayuga(Dawn)

3. Rev_Enga(~SV~)

4. mr00wka(~SV~)

5. RallosZek(~SV~)

6. Assasin1 aka FluffSauce([TM])

7. molime(~SV~)

Edited by RallosZek

Sounds like you put together a very awesome contest, Sheesh! Best of luck to all those participating and thanks to the event team for putting this together. On a side note, this might be a good time for me to hire a body guard! Crazy fun. :D

Sounds like you put together a very awesome contest, Sheesh! Best of luck to all those participating and thanks to the event team for putting this together. On a side note, this might be a good time for me to hire a body guard! Crazy fun. ;)

Your welcome, and on a side note, not a body guard, but pallbearers. :P

Signing up the Rangers and Guardians of Honor (RHNR):

1. Oromis *R*

2. Sweettea HNR

3. McLane *R*

4. Kahal HNR

5. Theryndan *R*

--------------------

6. PhilDaBurn *R*

7. Sasiro HNR

Edited by McLane

Team DeL: