Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scratch

Defend EL's honor

Well, if you look at GW and WoW, you could call GW free.

GW: Pay once for your install key and CDs.

WoW: Pay every 2 months or so.

-Blee

Well, if you look at GW and WoW, you could call GW free.

GW: Pay once for your install key and CDs.

WoW: Pay every 2 months or so.

-Blee

GW = $50

WoW = $50 + $15 monthly.

FYI, I never ment to say I prefer WoW.

I prefer EL.

I realy think i get the final say in all of this.

If your on the eternal lands forums raving about a different game, and throwing EL in the ground. Then maybe you shouldnt be here, or playing el.

but thats one mans opinion.

#weasel!

F.V.

Runescape, have you ever actually played that shite? O.o'

I prefer Diablo2 for GW and Wow.. Both GW and WoW sux0r.

Diablo 2 doesn't have quality.

Diablo 2 has addiction imbedded in it.OMG OMG JUST ONE MORE KILL AND I GET THAT UB3R ITEM OMG

ONE MORE

TWO MORE

etc.

The MMORPG with the best graphics out there is GW,hands down.What is good about it is that there are no "misunderstandings" about spawns.Also,the GMs frown upon scams and every thing like that,so you can get your account suspended,unlike other online games.

Well all in all...WoW has superior content...but thats because they are Blizzard...however...EL is free. I agree with your friend...WoW > EL yet...there is a price to it...

also to the person who said go play WoW...you may never come back......He couldnt be more correct....When I first tried the Trial....I said I would never pay for a game...and...I've been play for over a year now =)

Edited by Matrixx_sh

What does "better" mean? Seriously how are you going to compare two things that are not the same and decide which one is the better?

There are thousands of different new car models out there, with incredible horsepower and air conditioning and other fancy stuff. Yet some people love to drive 50 year old Volkswagen Beetles.

There are First Person Shooters with sophisticated graphics, multiplayer modes, ten addons and skeletal animations, yet many people prefer Tetris.

And why do they do that? Because that's what gives them joy and what is pleasureful for them. And that's why we like to play Eternal Lands, even though some others don't.

Edited by kl4Uz

What does "better" mean? Seriously how are you going to compare two things that are not the same and decide which one is the better?

There are thousands of different new car models out there, with incredible horsepower and air conditioning and other fancy stuff. Yet some people love to drive 50 year old Volkswagen Beetles.

There are First Person Shooters with sophisticated graphics, multiplayer modes, ten addons and skeletal animations, yet many people prefer Tetris.

And why do they do that? Because that's what gives them joy and what is pleasureful for them. And that's why we like to play Eternal Lands, even though some others don't.

bravo, nuf said