Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Highlander.

This is an idea for a new perk. Its kind of funny.

Highlander perk.

You're immortal, no wait you're not. But, any damage you take will be reduced by 25%. On the other hand though, you've got a chance of 1/2500 to just drop dead. And the drop rate on every item on your inventory was increased from 50% to 60%.

Cost: <Insert your own idea here, I got no idea what to ask for this.>

Kinda cool, huh? :D

-Blee

Well, keep in mind, this is a raw suggestion. You can still edit it. Like not changing the drop rates, increase/decrease the damage reduce and death drop.

-Blee

lol only person i see possibly taking this perk is you, cause u probably dont usually wear "pr0 gear" and random newbies thinking they wont get hit by monsters for more than 10 hp a hit lol

lol only person i see possibly taking this perk is you, cause u probably dont usually wear "pr0 gear" and random newbies thinking they wont get hit by monsters for more than 10 hp a hit lol

Yes, Chaoogie, laugh at me for not using the pr0 gear I got stuffed in my storage. I've got my reasons not to wear it, yes no rost is 1, but even when I have a rost I rarely take that stuff out.

And for newbies, I believe they can read just like you and me.

-Blee

im not laughing at you just cause you dont wear it i was laughing at the fact that you seem to be the only that would take it based upon the fact that a majority of the people on pk maps only wear "pr0 gear". and i ran into a few newbies that said they bought the cape of unbreakable or w/e it's called and were upset that they still broke their stuff... as you and i can tell most newbies choose not to read...

News for you: I wouldn't take it, I was merely posting an idea I had. Even if some arse comes hitting me 40+ I usually still get away with it. Why would I reduce my damage then? :blush: Its great magic training.

-Blee

<edit>The best school for a newbie is a hard school. I learned how to play the hard way too.</edit>

Edited by BleedingSoul

tbh as far as the perk is concerned i wouldnt like to see that ingame unless i knew my enemy had it lol, but would like to see some minor/major improvements on the perks we already have.