Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Estimate

Estimate banned for multiple Macro Harvesting into bag until Entropy decides if he can continue or not.

How do you know he does this? Plus, what is wrong with putting stuff into a bag? Or is he like afk and the macro is bagging it for him?

Its usally the couple of million peices of silver in the bag under someone who has been afk for about 2 hours that gives it away :D

Ah... so it's just wrong if the person is AFK?

I don't do this.. I'm just wondering. I couldn't find an autoclicker for linux anyway. lol.

Heretik........

The rules concerning macroing and autoclicking are in the 'Rules' section just above the 'bans' section.

Look at that section to get an answer to your question.........

Guest EsTimate

Didn't even know i was "caught" many times =( .. wish i had gotten a warning.. I dont see what makes macroing so special, you just end up with a bag that contains a junkload and u need to transport it which will take hours and even longer if you first get other ingredients to alch it into something before transporting it somewhere.. To be honest i've never had a fully succesful macroing bag.. once i collected 30k blue lupines (which i didnt intend to but i couldnt get back to game until next day) and i carried them to storage for a few hours but that was too much so i got a few thousand lupines into storage before the bag disappeared..And last sunday i harvested 6000 iron and didnt even get all of that into bars before i managed to make the bag disappear.. Every other time has failed, most of the time somethnig comes inbetween,under cursor.. sometimes i just lag out or the macro doesnt work completely.. so my macroing is a pretty sad story.. everybody else is using autoclicker.. i dont even know what that is, in the game i played before EL everyone was using this macro thing and it was allowed.. in EL you can use it to keep a bag alive or harvest in it but then again you cant do anything else while macroing so practically u haveto be afk while doing it.. the best part is that if you suddenly have to leave the game and you have a bag that you can't carry u can make it refresh using macro, as it otherwise would disappear while you'r taking a crap.. i dont feel like i've done something terrible eventho its good that your trying guide the gamingsociety with some principles.. i dont like hurting anybody like scammers etc, lol nothing stops them.. few days ago we were trying to enlist scammers so we could ignore them but it didnt exactly work out cause suddenly this guy informs us that all those names are him, he even scammed the same guy several times under different names.. ouch did that mess up your game... anyways.. if you would give me a warning i would get rid of this wickid macro stuff and find me an auto-clicker that would make it possible to even chat while i'm picking flowers..

Didn't even know i was "caught" many times =( .. wish i had gotten a warning.. I dont see what makes macroing so special, you just end up with a bag that contains a junkload and u need to transport it which will take hours and even longer if you first get other ingredients to alch it into something before transporting it somewhere.. To be honest i've never had a fully succesful macroing bag.. once i collected 30k blue lupines (which i didnt intend to but i couldnt get back to game until next day) and i carried them to storage for a few hours but that was too much so i got a few thousand lupines into storage before the bag disappeared..And last sunday i harvested 6000 iron and didnt even get all of that into bars before i managed to make the bag disappear.. Every other time has failed, most of the time somethnig comes inbetween,under cursor.. sometimes i just lag out or the macro doesnt work completely.. so my macroing is a pretty sad story.. everybody else is using autoclicker.. i dont even know what that is, in the game i played before EL everyone was using this macro thing and it was allowed.. in EL you can use it to keep a bag alive or harvest in it but then again you cant do anything else while macroing so practically u haveto be afk while doing it.. the best part is that if you suddenly have to leave the game and you have a bag that you can't carry u can make it refresh using macro, as it otherwise would disappear while you'r taking a crap.. i dont feel like i've done something terrible eventho its good that your trying guide the gamingsociety with some principles.. i dont like hurting anybody like scammers etc, lol nothing stops them.. few days ago we were trying to enlist scammers so we could ignore them but it didnt exactly work out cause suddenly this guy informs us that all those names are him, he even scammed the same guy several times under different names.. ouch did that mess up your game... anyways.. if you would give me a warning i would get rid of this wickid macro stuff and find me an auto-clicker that would make it possible to even chat while i'm picking flowers..

You don't need a warning, IT'S AGAINST THE RULES! If you get pulled over for speeding the police officer won't say "well I'll give you a warning" no, he gives you a ticket. Same as in EL you don't get a warning, you get banned. Also the thing is, is that you can go to sleep and be gaining lots of harvesting exp while others have to be awake to.

Its also very hard to just give a warning because they are AFK and they normally don't look back in the logs. Plus, if you look under Abuse, you'll see a thread I started from the last time I caught you.

Whether your macroing works well or not isn't an issue, and I don't know how you can say it doesn't work well when that other thread references the fact you were up to 25k flowers. Thats a lot of hours of illegal AFK macro bagging!

I unbanned your IP, and I will take away some of your harvesting exp.

If you get caught again MACROING you will get a permanent ban.

And other games don't tollerate that either. Show me a game that does.

If you get pulled over for speeding the police officer won't say "well I'll give you a warning" no, he gives you a ticket.

They give warnings.

LOL, I love the "i didn't know I was doing anything wrong" line. Its like getting pulled over for speeding next to the big flashing speed limit signs and saying you didn't know the speed limit> and then telling the officer that the dozen other times you sped throught that area no one pulled you over so its just not fair. :roll:

Tip of the Day: Actually READ a game's rules before playing... :roll:

Or use something called a brain. Letting the computer play buy itself is not even playing, it's just wasting CPU power. No fun, no challenge, just a waste.

There are a lot of more cheap macroers. My friend who doesn't play anymore used his macro to harvest silver, sell it, store the money, and do it all over again. He ended up with millions the next day. My point actually is that his "macro" was more like an autoclicker, which a lot of people use legally. You can't expect them to be paying attention to the game while its going, and it still gets them exp. Theres really no difference between what he did and the people with autoclickers.