Eternal Lands Official Forums
mufossa

The Update

*Deepest of Bows* to the One who created us, and oh umm yeah... to the Whole of the development team YIPPEEE!!!! tytytytyty

*all smiles* Ferny

*Edited for a wrong word

Edited by ferngale

[03:41:12] Server Uptime: 0 days, 0 hours,0 minutes

[03:41:30] [PM to radu: thanks :D]

Will we be allowed to expect this much foreground work in every update? I hope so :)

Nice twist with the mercury, you have a very devious mind :D

Great work!

"When teh g0d stirs, Draia evolves"

- Libra Inventio (Book of Wisdom), Chapter 4

Tarsengard Magic School Library

...if I didnt believe in my God allready..I surely would now..!

Thank you Radu..how do you do it..making our World better and better eacht time you lay your Hands on it...*sighs*

And..ofcourse..all the devs and artists..thank you..:D

Jez

What new stuff is there?

Imp does fire damage and has increased fire protection.

The Phantom Warroir has been buffed up a lot, it is almost immune to physic damage, has higher defense, more hit points, better drops, ideal to train magic on.

It also has the evanescence and self destruct perks.

Removed the phantom warriors from the Morcraven Marsh and placed them in Grubanni.

Wood Sprite has a higher defense.

The rabbit was made slightly weaker.

Life drain is magic level based.

Desert, Forest and Mountain chims were slightly adjusted (more life or armor, in order to give better experience).

Free mercury in KF :P

Some monsters were moved around C2, and some new ones were added in various places. It is up to you to discover where, but I think you will like them.

The skeletons, goblins and ogre were removed from KF. Thry were replaced by 2 fluffies and a forest chim.

2 desert chims were added at an undisclosed location.

3 ogres were added in an undisclosed cave.

A new spell, Intercontinental Teleport to Portals room (teleports you to the other continent portal room). The sigils are: change global space

The damage from the I Glow in the Dark perk has been increased (it is 5 now).

A new vial seller, that sells empty vials for considerably less than Harvy (5 gold coins).

Ruins of Tirnym is no longer PK, the orcs were replaced with mountain and forest chims. There are also a few phantom warriors there (relocated from Naralik).

Some female orcs in the GC 'secret' cave.

those things are the best :D

OMFG Tirnym rox now :D That's somehow as i expected, so many chimmies walking around

2mcsonmeta4.th.jpg

btw. i'm even not trying to complain but if mc had 50 mana it would be ultra pr0

:P <---- i like this update a lot

Kudos for vial seller (any hints where is he?) and for new spell. Other changes won't affect me for quite a long time, but I see warriors are happy, so good they're here :P

Mercury in KF - you're evil :D

Hmmm... first update I've seen with no drawbacks... I want more, more, MORE! (j/k, but only a little ;p)

Edited by Lotheneil

I did some exploring before I decided to post. I was expecting some really big changes, maybe new monsters, maybe new maps.. But I have to say in this case so many 'small' changes is more than I was hoping for. In short version: I love it.

*intercontinental portals spell is a little bit expensive but so much faster when you travel to maps that are far from Idaloran, I know I will use it a lot

*vials 5 gc each is like old times mana potion buying from Mira, I love that addition

*relocation of most spawns is perfect, Tirnym seems like a great place for top 10 fighters

However there is one thing that I really really don't like... Melinis arena is useless now. It used to be my favourite place for pvping, but with the new spawns (I am not telling what exactly is there now.. explore) it will be impossible for me to pvp there. It is also painful to walk from underworld to Hurquin and South Redmoon now.

Awww and I fear KF will be even more empty now with the chim :/ at least no more KF for lower lvl players.

*vials 5 gc each is like old times mana potion buying from Mira, I love that addition

In fact better, cause you don't have to spend time drinking pots :P

Once again - my deepest gratitude for those vials, that's what potioners needed (I've started potioning recently, so I know how hard it was to get vials)

Edited by Lotheneil

In fact better, cause you don't have to spend time drinking pots :D

not better because you don't get the mana :P we used to spend hours at Mira drinking pots and casting spells for magic training.

Two things about vial seller:

1. When I start talking to him he claims he is selling swords

2. Could he sell more than 5 vials at a time? It's quite troublesome when you need to buy a lot...

Ps. I've seen this face somewhere else :P

Please don't ask me for location, I can tell he lives on Irilion somewhere not far away from civilisation :D

Edited by Lotheneil

Two things about vial seller:

1. When I start talking to him he claims he is selling swords

2. Could he sell more than 5 vials at a time? It's quite troublesome when you need to buy a lot...

Ps. I've seen this face somewhere else :P

The npc there is a "copy" of crisan (the "advanced swords" blacksmith) and it is probably being worked on. Just a minor detail :D

Also, now with the new spawn changes traveling in irilion has become quite fun :)

All in all, a good update

Actually I do have a criticism.

For the last few months, crafters have been able to make a small amount of profit selling C2 rings. True, not everyone bought them (some walked over the long way) but it was a nice sale.

Now we have the spell.

Recently we had mana destruction rings.

Now we have the red cape.

So what exactly is crafting good for? I mean, other than the challange of leveling in it, sales have pretty much went to pot.

In the future can we look towards crafting finished goods that are short cutted by everything else?