Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Vote on what more spawns you need

Spawns (in no particular order)  

374 members have voted

1. 1. What addition spawns would you like to see?

• Deer
    • Fox
    • Wolf
    • Boar
    • Gargoyle
    • Puma
    • Bear
    • Snakes
    • Goblins
    • Orcs
    • Ogres
    • Cyclops
    • Skeletons
    • Fluffies
    • Forest Chim
    • Desert Chim
    • Mountain Chim
    • Trolls
    • Yeti
    • Arctic Chim

I think if the non pk spawns had no good drop at all, that will desmotivate large amount of ppl to train. Then less strong players, and less pk fun.

Some ppl put a lot of reasons to pk be dead, but there's only 1 reason, thats the same guilds that allies only to strong guilds, and hope all other weak guildies will go there with no chance to fight. Wake up.

I choosed DC

For middle skill ppl,

ogres spawn are now in good hand, the number of spawns in game are enought to everyone at its level,

i voted in ORC, minding Armed Orcs, cause theyre spawns are located with high level monsters, a spawn of armed orcs free of high level monsters would come in hand

For middle skill ppl,

ogres spawn are now in good hand, the number of spawns in game are enought to everyone at its level,

i voted in ORC, minding Armed Orcs, cause theyre spawns are located with high level monsters, a spawn of armed orcs free of high level monsters would come in hand

It's harder to think of armed orcs with higher level then armed orcs as highest level monster so no idea what you're referring to. There's nar cat, evtr pk cave, 2 secrets, wyrmwood underground and ida mines only has a cyc to worry about *sometimes*. And if you're on male armeds a cyc isn't a prob when you carry a tit long or serp on you.

For middle skill ppl,

It's harder to think of armed orcs with higher level then armed orcs as highest level monster so no idea what you're referring to. There's nar cat, evtr pk cave, 2 secrets, wyrmwood underground and ida mines only has a cyc to worry about *sometimes*. And if you're on male armeds a cyc isn't a prob when you carry a tit long or serp on you.

lol... the spawns for mid lvls are never fully used... each time i check the pk cave for armed orcs (there are 4 there so nice to train) its empty ^^ and there are much more spawns i didn't think yet...

edit : just saw smth, i edited the typo.

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

For middle skill ppl,

lol... the spawns for mid lvls are never fully used... each time i check the pk cave for armoed orcs (there are 4 there so nice to train) its empty ^^ and there are much more spawns i didn't think yet...

PK cave means someone will pk u eventually, a cant count that as a safe training place, about the other places,well, i everytime i looked for it there was ppl training... maybe it was only bad luck.

But ill keep my vote!

so you loose a few leathers armed orcs would've gotten from you anyway. And if you ask Tommy nicely he gives some back anyway :D

The pk cave is about exp. Can easily get 150k+oa an hour and for higher level it's easy 3-5kgc/hour. Pk is the added risk like pvp is. This is actually an exemplary area of how pk areas 'should' be for training.

so you loose a few leathers armed orcs would've gotten from you anyway. And if you ask Tommy nicely he gives some back anyway :D

The pk cave is about exp. Can easily get 150k+oa an hour and for higher level it's easy 3-5kgc/hour. Pk is the added risk like pvp is. This is actually an exemplary area of how pk areas 'should' be for training.

I agree, but im not the kind of taking risk player, only to get mercury naked :devlish:

I agree, but im not the kind of taking risk player, only to get mercury naked :devlish:

cu in kf then :] coward ^^

anyway, its better to help a player by giving him the armor's he'd get by pking u then by losing them to the orc -_-' (lol)

to come back to the topic : stalag proposed to add better drops to the monsters on pk maps.

i think it might be a solution. Instead of adding more and more spawn, we should use the empty spawns first (thoses on pk). I was wondering : also, instead of adding more spawns, we could optimize the pvping such as reducing the flee needs... (forgot is it every 10 or 15 block hits ?) by pushing it to 20 or so... or getting someking of xp bonus because when you pvp, you still take the risk of being pked, PLUS you don't get any monster drops...

edit : and yes i give back sometimes some of the pked stuff :P

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

I agree, but im not the kind of taking risk player, only to get mercury naked :)

cu in kf then :] coward ^^

anyway, its better to help a player by giving him the armor's he'd get by pking u then by losing them to the orc -_-' (lol)

to come back to the topic : stalag proposed to add better drops to the monsters on pk maps.

i think it might be a solution. Instead of adding more and more spawn, we should use the empty spawns first (thoses on pk). I was wondering : also, instead of adding more spawns, we could optimize the pvping such as reducing the flee needs... (forgot is it every 10 or 15 block hits ?) by pushing it to 20 or so... or getting someking of xp bonus because when you pvp, you still take the risk of being pked, PLUS you don't get any monster drops...

edit : and yes i give back sometimes some of the pked stuff :)

about the coward thing: i dont think its be coward to not fight someone tha will kill u fro sure cause his levels are in very higher levels. Its being smart, also im no a pker, nothing against it, i just dont want to be and dont have the levels to be one.

----------

about stalag idea, that would be realy great, cause this way would be worthy to take the risk going in a pk map. So take risk or not would be a diferent choice from get killed for nothing!

Garg. of course! i'm at that lvl and i need those spawns...

Garg. of course! i'm at that lvl and i need those spawns...

maybe should you read the full thread and propose some constructive ideas ? :icon13:

@tico : yeah laybe you mean't being more worthy to go on pk maps : but what do you think about that pvp changing system i proposed ? it could be an alternative to adding more and more spawns if people pvped more.

@tico : yeah laybe you mean't being more worthy to go on pk maps : but what do you think about that pvp changing system i proposed ? it could be an alternative to adding more and more spawns if people pvped more.

its a good possibility too Mrs. Indiana, since it would give more exp... but ppl still will need spawns cause the number of players online keeps growing...

also its hard to find someone that fits your stats, but yes i like your idea

I vote for Dc. Fluffy trainers need to be advanced. Im tired of trying to compete for the spawns of fluffs, would be nice for more Des chim, maybe i could advance :evilgrin: