Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Vote on what more spawns you need

Spawns (in no particular order)  

374 members have voted

1. 1. What addition spawns would you like to see?

• Deer
    • Fox
    • Wolf
    • Boar
    • Gargoyle
    • Puma
    • Bear
    • Snakes
    • Goblins
    • Orcs
    • Ogres
    • Cyclops
    • Skeletons
    • Fluffies
    • Forest Chim
    • Desert Chim
    • Mountain Chim
    • Trolls
    • Yeti
    • Arctic Chim

You may call me crazy..but I voted boars.

Why? Quit simple..our newcomers need to make fps as much as high leveld players have to..higher leveled players can easily acces ferrans, Leopards and such (3 meat) but newcomers get only 1 from rabbits etc, and 2 from deers..i think they deserve a shot at more meat spawns..erm..BOAR spawns :P

Jez

I voted for wolves because the wolf spawns are always congested, but I would have voted for white rabbits if it had been an option.

Just to clarify: the newbie friendly wolf spawns are always congested. Sure, there are probably unused wolf spawns on C2 (or some obscure C1 maps), but newbies neither know how nor dare to go to C2. The jump from wolf to unarmed goblin is very large, and although the congestion makes it hard to break the 20/20 a/d barrier (which might be good), it also seems to be frustrating for people trying to break it (not so good).

With regards to armed gobs, I know of a C2 map with about 5 armed gob spawns, and hardly any trainers.

It seems like Grubani and Tahraji are always deserted--why do people not train there more often for the high lvl monsters?

@The_Knight Why don't people just wear an MM cape then? They're not that expensive.

Edited by Tanyia

Orc-1.jpg

There is currently about 10-20 people in the VOTD orc cave atm, I am there right now.

There are enough of orc places (Male and Female), but there needs to be more female orc spawns, if you are not mm to them yet you could die by another male orc at the spawn.

Edited by The_Knight

Why? Quit simple..our newcomers need to make fps

If that's feasting potions you really should do some economics on that. Before you can even afford to make feasting potions at a major loss, you should be way passed boars.

Besides - there's already 4 or 5 boar spawns on safe maps, 1 of which is near a double wolf.....great for those levels. Explore :P

Umm yes, but aren't there like 50+ people who train on the Fluffies? :P

-Blee

try 150+ people on fluffs. Of which ~50 could train easily on desert chims and only 3 spawns. So more dc please =]

As for the lower level monsters... There are plenty of good spawns which are mostly unused everywhere in draia (and not just irilion). explore and find the... don't expect everything to be given out in ch1/2.

The only low level monsters which are missing are armed gobs. Since the nc cave going back to pk, only very few people dare to train there.

Nook1e

Guest stalag

tough call....Florest chims.

Btw...fluffy are already enought i can always find one free....ALWAYS..ppl just need think that fluffs also exist beyond SKF :P

All chims need more spwans

Would be nice double DC, FC and MC spwans

monsters in pk maps should have lower path walks , sometimes takes like 5m to track a FS... pk maps are dangerous places ppl that train there should have more benefits then ppl that choose safe non pk maps.

and ty for taking in consideration the need of more spwans :)

If that's feasting potions you really should do some economics on that. Before you can even afford to make feasting potions at a major loss, you should be way passed boars.

Besides - there's already 4 or 5 boar spawns on safe maps, 1 of which is near a double wolf.....great for those levels. Explore :P

Newcomers may be new, they can just as anyone make deals with potioners as others do.

And therefore need meat..as for the 4 or 5 boar spaws..they are POORLY!

You have any idea how many newcomers there are, in oposite to boars?

As for being way past boars-level when ready for feasting pots, does it ever occur to you there are players here that do NOT fight? that are manuers, alchemist, or potioners?

There..enough reasons to value my vote..

Jez

The last few time I have gone to grubani for books, I have seen flufs and trolls and cyclops all wandering around with nobody, I repeat nobody, fighing them. I guess these arn't good enough if they are not on a pk map. :P

I am with Zanadu, the invasions in votd mean nothing to me, I can't fight those monsters so I just hang mostly on c2 and keep clear of votd.

Oh, btw I did not vote, because with c1 and c2 I can allways find someplace to kill something. :)

there are not much desert maps afaik, why not swap stats of forest chim with the desert, and then put alot forest chims in alot maps on c1 and c2

put some fluffys near it , and problem is solved

Newcomers may be new, they can just as anyone make deals with potioners as others do.

Ok, I'll take 125 vials and 125 meat for 100 feasting pots, that will cost your newbie 375gc and a few picks, but he could sell that for 1500gc without even trying, buy 100 feasts and have 300gc spare. 125 vials + meat is btw to compensate for 1 in 5 vial+meat you loose even without any critical fails. I did 1 on 1 trades when vials still came from pots, but no more. Don't even make feasts for my own use anymore, because they don't save me time or money and exp is better on true sight.

Yup. And there's leprechauns, deer, wolf, small spiders. Some creatures should be left 'rare' imo. Give you some variety.

As for being way past boars-level when ready for feasting pots, does it ever occur to you there are players here that do NOT fight? that are manuers, alchemist, or potioners?

Confusius says: player that not fight, die on boar.

I voted fluffy rabbit, most are taken 24/7, really.

What concerns lower lvl monsters, I can notice there is lack of garg spawns. This could be solved in two ways: 1. adding more 2. making way to C2 more obvious and easier, I'm going to write this as a suggestion btw :P

And generally, I think spawns are like ores (which aren't a problem at the moment, anyone can go and harvest some), I mean, amounts of exp shouldnt be limited by the amount of spawns. So, it is nice Entropy is interested in this

EDIT: lack of desert chims/other monsters is the same problem, fluffs are overcrowded because of this, so the problem is lack of trainable monsters with a/d 90+

Edited by vytukas

I voted DCW cause it is most needed (as well as stats adjusment for them) but also a few more fluffs, at least 150 people train fluff atm

I've gone for Orcs for basicly the same reason as Labrat.

Voted ogres

5 stand out from the others:

Gargoyles, Orcs, Ogres, Fluffies and Desert Chims.

just a brief summarice :P :

Gargoyles: Many (C2) spawns are free most of the times, go explore :D not really a problem there

Orcs: For female Orcs, since there is a danger in fighting Female Orcs near Male Orcs with def <51

Ogres: I voted for these since I am close to get to them :) and I hear a lot of trouble finding free spawns from players who are on them atm.

Fluffies: 150(?) players training on fluffs? wow! but as stated in this thread, there are a lot of those 150 who could advance, but there arent enough spawns to advance to!

Desert Chims: If there would be more of these spawns, Fluffies spawns would be easier to get acces too again.

I aint on Fluffies, Desert Chims yet, so that is just from what I get from these forums and not ingame :)

GarfieldClown

Btw...fluffy are already enought i can always find one free....ALWAYS..ppl just need think that fluffs also exist beyond SKF :P

All chims need more spwans

Would be nice double DC, FC and MC spwans

I totally agree with this, there are enough fluffys. I dont know why people want more.. this might be a chance to get more desert chims yes ? so dont waste your vote on fluffys.

Ok, I'll take 125 vials and 125 meat for 100 feasting pots, that will cost your newbie 375gc and a few picks, but he could sell that for 1500gc without even trying, buy 100 feasts and have 300gc spare. 125 vials + meat is btw to compensate for 1 in 5 vial+meat you loose even without any critical fails. I did 1 on 1 trades when vials still came from pots, but no more. Don't even make feasts for my own use anymore, because they don't save me time or money and exp is better on true sight.

Not everything is related to costs/money. Some enjoy the exp of making things them selves.

Yup. And there's leprechauns, deer, wolf, small spiders. Some creatures should be left 'rare' imo. Give you some variety.

onl;y deers gives meat

boars are non-agressive

Edited by Jezebelle

boars are non-agressive

I think the point to this specific comment is that if one can't kill them because one doesn't fight, one doesn't get meat from them. Thus making your argument invalid.

However more boars would be usefull for training I think. :P

I voted Forest Chims, since I like them, but sadly the only spawn (I know of) is in PK area.

(and I know, its hard to find another proper forest/jungle home for them, but that would be nice. :) )

Just throw a Couple into PV. :P

Edited by xand

Maybe if cycs were made less devastating to train on the situation at ogre and fluffy spawns would be improved.

I voted DCs so more people can move up from fluffies.

more desert chims would definetly solve most the the spawn problems. 100+ a/d players could stop using ts pots for fluffs and just do dc's, this would free up many fluff spawns. and yes there maybe 18 fluff spawns but the ones in pk are never used b/c the harm spell is rly powerful atm. most pkers can harm for 40+ which makes training on fluff in pk almost impossible, unless u want to burn through alot of HEs and SRs healing at 60+ to be safe. any1 invisible can atk harm and damage ring for a quick 60 damage giving the atked player no time to react.

-broken