Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Vote on what more spawns you need

Spawns (in no particular order)  

374 members have voted

1. 1. What addition spawns would you like to see?

• Deer
    • Fox
    • Wolf
    • Boar
    • Gargoyle
    • Puma
    • Bear
    • Snakes
    • Goblins
    • Orcs
    • Ogres
    • Cyclops
    • Skeletons
    • Fluffies
    • Forest Chim
    • Desert Chim
    • Mountain Chim
    • Trolls
    • Yeti
    • Arctic Chim

This is for my information, and for my information alone. That doesn't mean I will necesarly implement the top choices, but I will at least consider them.

fluffy for sure !!! only some spawns in skf / grub / TD and c2 bs... that rly sucks cause all are taken 24/7 :)

desert chims, i dont know why people vote on goblins etc, tons of them .. :S

Both Fluffy and Des chim imo, but I could only vote for 1 so I chose Fluffy. My favorite Wabbit!

-Blee

About people voting gargs... They just don't know garg spots and keep occupied WS cave... That's their problem.

It's quite a lot of people doing ogres, but almost always you can fast take the spawn. Problem comes with the fluffs... But it was rolled over in so many topics already..

S.

I voted orcs, the only reasonable midrange experience monster.

yes ent even i can train fluffs and i should usually train armed orcs or so :P

but 18 fluff spawns is much yes, but there are only 3 d chim spawns so yes maybe more ppl should train d. chims what aint possible cause only 3 spawns are there lol

EDIT: If u name a map Desert Pines, then plx make some d. chims spawns there lol... name would fit to chims name :)

Edited by AngelFaceJo

Voted DC because there's a truckload of fluffy trainers coming off of fluffies. They'll be the gargs of the high levels.

Garg voters should explore more :P

Missing in the list: all cats, polar bears and pandas. I'd vote white tigers otherwise (only 3 spawns in draia).

About people voting gargs... They just don't know garg spots and keep occupied WS cave... That's their problem.

It's quite a lot of people doing ogres, but almost always you can fast take the spawn. Problem comes with the fluffs... But it was rolled over in so many topics already..

S.

Actually, I had voted gargoyle and my reason was actually different than the one you mentioned. I know of several different areas to train off gargoyles. Some more occupied than others. The thing is for many players in my a/d range we would instantly die to the majority of invasion monsters. Thus we cannot participate in an invasion. That might not be a problem to those of higher a/d, but for some of us it would be a nice welcomed change as well as keeping the monster an aggressive type. Bare in mind, right after I had voted I considered to myself that even if there was a gargoyle invasion it would be over just as fast as it started because those of higher a/d would be able to kill them off with ease. So if it is to be a lesser type monster it would need to have more monsters in the invasion, but that's just imo.