Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FRoGkiLL

Iv served my time ;)

because it said a one year ban lol?

Considering that the players that weren't banned sometimes lost up to 75% of their exp, you really expect to get your original stats back?

Yes because they didnt get banned and got stats reduction instead.

I got banned so why stat reduction aswell?

Edited by FRoGkiLL

This whole debate would end with a chat-log or a pointer to an original ban posting where the conditions were outlined (you DID save something as proof didn't you???). Lacking that it's hard to know the facts.

it was a year ago..

Which is exactly why you should have some stuff saved to support the conditions of your return. No one is going to remember something that happened a year ago without something as a reminder. I hope you at least remember which mod specified a "one year ban with no experience loss". Perhaps they will remember the situation.

IIRC, you were one of the players (was quiet a few) that were banned for illegal client/auto mixing use. Those that were unbanned got a stat reduction % based on their patriotic work. Its been too long and im to lazy to search for it but i dont think you opt'd for the patriotic work there fore you banned indefinetly, or thats how it appears (memory isnt so good sorry if its incorrect) :S

Well, reading the base note on the referenced thread, the ban was for ONE week, with a 6-month probation and a public appology (which frogkill stated he did). So the ban should be long done.

This thread was NOT for the illegal client usage. If frogkill was also involved in that then there's another thread to search for to get the specifics.

looks like you got the wrong topic..

according to this one he should have been unbanned a long time ago :P

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=17886&hl=

But you're overlooking that while he was on probation he got into trouble again while still on probation http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;#entry206179

Frogkill gets a honorable mention for macroing near Rogue, and thinking we are idiots, then claiming he never macroed
along with http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;#entry207439

Rogue banned me, but you know what? iv got a life and dont need to be bothered over a stupid game.. yeah theres a lot of nice people but there wasting years away playing this all day long.

Rogue banned me, but you know what? iv got a life and dont need to be bothered over a stupid game.. yeah theres a lot of nice people but there wasting years away playing this all day long.

Bye then :P