Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Emulators and Roms

Hey everyone!

Anyone know of any sites where you can download roms for emulators????? :D ??

Mine, when I get around to putting them up there. In the meantime, it has rips of every stargate episode except the last few cause I haven't put them up yet :D :roll:

nice! wats your site addy? and im mainly trying to get zelda 64 and final fantasy 1 for NES

Nevermind then. I have just about every SNES game though :roll:

Actually, I think I have Final Fantasy... I'll PM you.

Thanx for that!, its ace but my mate was right, if you havnt got the map that comes with ff1, there is noo way on earth you can finish it :D now, does anyone know were i can get zelda 64?

I got over 4000 roms for various systems (I got FF1-FF6, I dont bother with the others not point I got PS2 to play them on. Also FFX-2 rocks).

I might have Zelda 64, like cicero said I will pm you.

lol, is it true that you cant even think about completing ff1 without the map???? and thanx for seeing if u have zelda 64, ive only ever played 1 zelda and that was the oricle of time for the gbc and i liked it, so i wanna play another.

If you know any gba emulators, Il take all the pokemon games ya got, (I hate pokemon but those games are sooo adictive)

ok, were do u get your roms from, im fed u of all the sites were you have to vote to get into and once your in there crap

LOL

Hope the feds don't raid this...

I had about 400 MB of GBA games... then my computer crashed and I lost them ALL :P:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I had virtually everything... even stuff I never played...

Hello my name is FBI, I'm doing forum checks around here and I couldnt help but notice the messages on roms and emulators.

Would you mind sparing me the time it would take and just send me a copy of your home address also a court of law; make sure to tell them to forward a search warrent to agent smith of the fbi.