Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

will you use lame weapons?

Will you use Brod/Mana rings with the new cape?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. will you use?

• I will only use Brod
    • I only will use mana rings
    • i will use both
    • No i wont use

wondering what you vote

so i know who i can have ''fair'' fights with

i voted #4

not pointless, this way i know i can fight matess fairly and not to worrie about him pulling out a brod right ?

not pointless, this way i know i can fight matess fairly and not to worrie about him pulling out a brod right ?

How come =hc= member arigorn uses all that shit then?

Brod and Mana rings is a part of EL, stop bitch or find another game.. ?

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

I aint gonna use the rings, there bit lame.. But Brod sure.

I aint gonna use the rings, there bit lame.. But Brod sure.
really? I'd put it the other way around. the rings are another tactic, another angle on hw to win the fight. the brod isn't about winning, it's about annoying

Maybe, but rings are expensive and dont really do much apart from make your enemy diss/tele..

#edit - No Hc most people diss/tele from Branch after they get hit with it then come back and insult you. :D

Edited by Liquid

I've never used any of those weapons but I'm glad they're in the game. Kind of makes you think twice before attacking everyone you see on a pk map, doesn't it?

I think if more players used them to do the wine quest, or harvest Hydro. or pass through the NC north cave, there would be a better chance of not getting attacked just for the hell of it.

I've never used any of those weapons but I'm glad they're in the game. Kind of makes you think twice before attacking everyone you see on a pk map, doesn't it?

I think if more players used them to do the wine quest, or harvest Hydro. or pass through the NC north cave, there would be a better chance of not getting attacked just for the hell of it.

If you don't want to be attacked for the hell of it, than don't play MMO's. Random attacks are a part of almost every MMO

I might use any weapon I can get my hands on to fight my opponent. But you know me..

I'm teh oldskool PKer who goes around in a leather suit with a fur hat, carrying a serpent sword around. ;) Don't you just love to have a phun battle with me? :)

But there are people who'd I not spare if I saw them on PK. Like outlaws and off course anyone who uses it on me.

-Blee

P.S. I hardly PK anymore so you don't really have to bother. ;)

If you don't want to be attacked for the hell of it, than don't play MMO's. Random attacks are a part of almost every MMO

That's my point. If you don't want your gear busted when you attack someone for the hell of it and they use a Branch O' Destruction on you then don't play MMO's. Losing a fight and/or getting your stuff broken by someone using every means at their disposal to win is a fact of life, as well as MMO's.

u dont win anything by destroying stuff

When you destroy the stuff you make em run and btw thats why radu made that new cape :)

ok what ever, read topic tite, thx

well with regard to the topic title....i will use all new weapons and also old ones i enjoy them....either stay in the past or move along with the new technology :)